PDA

View Full Version : Lebron "Barbershop" Talk about K

Billy Dat
06-09-2017, 06:11 PM
There's a lot of interesting material in this video, shot during All Star Weekend in a New Orleans barbershop. First off, you get Lebron and his entire inner circle...Mav, Randy, Rich Paul, et al...plus 2 Chainz, plus Draymond...all hanging out in the barber shop chopping it up.

At the 3:55 mark, Lebron starts talking about Coach K and Maverick adds his take on the mid season kick-them-out-of-the-locker-room event from this past season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jNZRSEGlg

Kind of odd to see LBJ drinking wine in the barber shop...but he is the King.

kAzE
06-09-2017, 06:20 PM
There's a lot of interesting material in this video, shot during All Star Weekend in a New Orleans barbershop. First off, you get Lebron and his entire inner circle...Mav, Randy, Rich Paul, et al...plus 2 Chainz, plus Draymond...all hanging out in the barber shop chopping it up.

At the 3:55 mark, Lebron starts talking about Coach K and Maverick adds his take on the mid season kick-them-out-of-the-locker-room event from this past season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jNZRSEGlg

Kind of odd to see LBJ drinking wine in the barber shop...but he is the King.

Why is draymond of all people hanging out with LeBron's crew? That is just odd. I know most NBA players are friends and it's a brotherhood and all that, but those 2 are the last couple of guys I thought would be kicking it at a barbershop.

budwom
06-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Why is draymond of all people hanging out with LeBron's crew? That is just odd. I know most NBA players are friends and it's a brotherhood and all that, but those 2 are the last couple of guys I thought would be kicking it at a barbershop.

Duke and unc guys hang at the barbershop, too.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
06-10-2017, 02:22 PM

Draymond is a business associate of Lebron through one of his enterprises.

devildeac
06-10-2017, 02:39 PM
Draymond is a business associate of Lebron through one of his enterprises.

We're in Chicago now, so the first thought that came to my mind on this one was Nuts on Clark. :o:rolleyes:

TKG
06-10-2017, 06:28 PM
We're in Chicago now, so the first thought that came to my mind on this one was Nuts on Clark. :o:rolleyes:

Funny, my first thought was Chock Full O'Nuts.....

ricks68
06-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Funny, my first thought was Chock Full O'Nuts...

Naw, the definitive thought are The Hot Nuts.😆

ricks

-jk
06-10-2017, 08:14 PM
Naw, the definitive thought are The Hot Nuts.😆

ricks

Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts.

C'mon - don't forget Doug!

-jk

Indoor66
06-11-2017, 07:01 AM

-jk

Hot Nuts, Hot Nuts, Get Them From The Peanut Man,
Hot Nuts, Hot Nuts, Get Them Anywhere You Can; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHDkvNdEvQ)

See That Girl Over There In Pink?
She's The One That ...

Hot Nuts, Hot Nuts, Get Them From The Peanut Man.

ricks68
06-11-2017, 12:07 PM

-jk

It's been Doug Clark Jr. for a while now, too.

ricks