PDA

View Full Version : football media conference news???

Bluedawg
10-16-2007, 10:47 PM
I actually came to the board tongiht looking for the football media conference report. has jim not psoted it or have i jsut overlooked it? [the latter really is very possible]

watzone
10-16-2007, 11:38 PM
There wasn't one today in that we have a bye in the coming week. That means I missed out on their comp lunch:(

Bluedawg
10-17-2007, 03:37 PM
There wasn't one today in that we have a bye in the coming week. That means I missed out on their comp lunch:(

And I was looking forward to the summary. I enjoy those and I hope he keeps it up for basketball. Is there anyway to include Coach P’s postgame press conference?

jimsumner
10-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Wasn't sure anyone noticed. For the record, I have a schedule conflict next Tuesday and will miss the media conference.

rtnorthrup
10-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Jim let me go ahead and summarize next week for you since you wont be there.

Coach Roof- I thought we played well in stretches today, we are real close to turning the corner, we just have to get better consistency out there. Im not gonna make any excuses but we are missing bodies right now and that is really hurting our depth, especially on the defensive side of the ball. We have to do a better job of getting our defense off the field on third downs. Thad continues to get better each week, he is still learning, but we are happy with his progression. We arent going to hang our head about this game, we are going to go back to the practice field and get ready for next week.

throatybeard
10-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Jim let me go ahead and summarize next week for you since you wont be there.

Coach Roof- I thought we played well in stretches today, we are real close to turning the corner, we just have to get better consistency out there. Im not gonna make any excuses but we are missing bodies right now and that is really hurting our depth, especially on the defensive side of the ball. We have to do a better job of getting our defense off the field on third downs. Thad continues to get better each week, he is still learning, but we are happy with his progression. We arent going to hang our head about this game, we are going to go back to the practice field and get ready for next week.

Awesome, but you forgot the part about how we have to put ourselves in a position to win.

prefan21
10-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Duke's rivalry with BYE really heats up every season.

DevilAlumna
10-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Duke's rivalry with BYE really heats up every season.

I think Duke is +14. Or is that -14? I can never read the spread right....

gep
10-18-2007, 12:02 AM
I fully support Duke football and Coach Roof... and I really hope for future success... near and far. But, those last couple of posts made me laugh... thanks...:D