PDA

View Full Version : Watching whole game NCAA replays?

evrim
03-18-2017, 11:18 AM
I remember in 2010 this was possible, but now I can't find it anywhere (granted, I have 11 hour jet lag) to watch the game I missed yesterday and might miss tomorrow. Any ideas where I can see the full game after the fact?

Furniture
03-18-2017, 11:40 AM
I remember in 2010 this was possible, but now I can't find it anywhere (granted, I have 11 hour jet lag) to watch the game I missed yesterday and might miss tomorrow. Any ideas where I can see the full game after the fact?

YouTube has a lot....

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKjEtnnXEHsXE9IvCb92V7g

duke4ever19
03-18-2017, 12:28 PM

Same here.

Furniture, your link only shows 2-minute highlights.

The full game replays are elusive so far. I'm hoping goduke.com at least puts up a condensed version of the game. They often do.

evrim
03-18-2017, 10:05 PM
Same here.

Furniture, your link only shows 2-minute highlights.

The full game replays are elusive so far. I'm hoping goduke.com at least puts up a condensed version of the game. They often do.

It is so silly you can't watch them later. I am resorting to downloading from Russian torrent sites... I am happy to pay...

-jk
03-18-2017, 10:15 PM
It is so silly you can't watch them later. I am resorting to downloading from Russian torrent sites... I am happy to pay...

Putin says Hi!

-jk

Hingeknocker
03-18-2017, 10:40 PM

I distinctly remember re-watching our Elite 8 game against Gonzaga from 2015 that same night, from the NCAA website. So this feature isn't available anymore? That's...strange.

duke4ever19
03-18-2017, 10:55 PM

Then private message me that virusy link. Seriously. I missed part of the game and I might miss tomorrow's game. UGH

evrim
03-19-2017, 12:47 AM
I know that I watched the Duke - West Virginia in 2010 on the site. Yet is is 2017 and I can't seem to find a way to watch this online. So silly.

chazz101s
03-19-2017, 12:21 PM
I can use SlingTV to watch Duke v South Carolina tonight on TNT. But I may not be able to make that work - seeing the whole game tonight, live.

AFAIK, I canNOT record tonight's game via SlingTV & TNT.

If I miss the game tonight (and cannot record it), is there a way to watch the whole game tomorrow?

(Surely, with all the tech advances, this is possible? Why, even ESPN lets you watch the next day - and I've never thought of ESPN as particularly fan-friendly.)

Help, anybody?

Thanks, y'all.

Troublemaker
03-19-2017, 12:56 PM
I can use SlingTV to watch Duke v South Carolina tonight on TNT. But I may not be able to make that work - seeing the whole game tonight, live.

AFAIK, I canNOT record tonight's game via SlingTV & TNT.

If I miss the game tonight (and cannot record it), is there a way to watch the whole game tomorrow?

(Surely, with all the tech advances, this is possible? Why, even ESPN lets you watch the next day - and I've never thought of ESPN as particularly fan-friendly.)

Help, anybody?

Thanks, y'all.

Legally, I'm not aware of any way.

As others have mentioned, you can probably torrent the game.

chazz101s
03-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Legally, I'm not aware of any way.

As others have mentioned, you can probably torrent the game.

Thanks for the reply, Troublemaker.

Anybody else - is there a workaround other than bit-torrent streaming tomorrow?

Related, any insight about why the NCAA/CBS, etc., would choose not to give fans a (legal) way to watch any of these games after their broadcast is over? ("Sad.")

gep
03-19-2017, 03:41 PM
I was also thinking about this. One thought was that the NCAA wanted more money from cbs to allow full game replay. And cbs said no thanks. Another is cbs wound loss money by allowing full game replay. All about money...

Indoor66
03-19-2017, 04:05 PM
I was also thinking about this. One thought was that the NCAA wanted more money from cbs to allow full game replay. And cbs said no thanks. Another is cbs wound loss money by allowing full game replay. All about money...

Maybe they are delaying availability until after the end of the tournament.

gep
03-19-2017, 04:24 PM
Let's hope so.