PDA

View Full Version : Jayson Tatum

porkpa
03-18-2017, 05:55 AM
I think its almost a given that Jayson is leaving for the NBA after this year. I'd be shocked if he didn't go.
I made a quite substantial wager with a friend that he will be a top five pick. I say he will. My buddy says not.
What do you think?

kshepinthehouse
03-18-2017, 06:05 AM
Def top 5.

Saratoga2
03-18-2017, 07:43 AM
I think its almost a given that Jayson is leaving for the NBA after this year. I'd be shocked if he didn't go.
I made a quite substantial wager with a friend that he will be a top five pick. I say he will. My buddy says not.
What do you think?

He has all the tools to be a lottery pick. Is he top 5? There are several others from the US in the running for those spots and I wonder about the crop from overseas.

He has great size, plays well above the rim, handles well, shoots well, including from the 3, is good from the FT line and defends well. His one less than stellar area is his decision making which pro teams can bolster. He has all the tools to be a great pro.

Furniture
03-18-2017, 07:44 AM
Easy money!!

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
03-18-2017, 07:56 AM
What do you think?

I think you should start considering what you will spend your winnings on. Or, double down on him as a top 3 pick.

moonpie23
03-18-2017, 08:35 AM
the assumption that all 5 of the crappiest teams need a jayson tatum type/position might derail your bet....

chriso
03-18-2017, 10:20 AM
the assumption that all 5 of the crappiest teams need a jayson tatum type/position might derail your bet...
There's someone out there who doesn't think Tatum is top 5??:cool:

dukelifer
03-18-2017, 10:40 AM
What do you think?

Depends on who is drafting. He in the top 10 but right on the edge of top 5

elvis14
03-18-2017, 10:44 AM
Call your friend back. Tell him you want to increase the bet. Multiply the amount by 10.

davekay1971
03-18-2017, 10:47 AM
My only thought on this whole topic is that I hope we get so see Tatum enjoy 5 more wins in a Duke uniform. Otherwise, table this discussion until the season ends, and then I wish the young man the very best fortune whatever he decides to do next.

porkpa
03-18-2017, 12:04 PM
Indeed.

BandAlum83
03-18-2017, 12:17 PM
It's kind of interesting to me that there was just so much hoopla coming into this season about our freshman class, that the individual players in some ways got lumped into the group.

Then when three of them couldn't start the season due to injury, the group story continued.

But now, the individual has emerged. And Jayson has become the super scintillating diaper dandy I expected to see.

And now I have only left to wonder, is Jayson the best one and done to ever put on a Duke uniform?

Kyrie is one that I personally discount from this conversation since he played only 11 games.

Neals384
03-18-2017, 12:19 PM
My only thought on this whole topic is that I hope we get so see Tatum enjoy 5 more wins in a Duke uniform. Otherwise, table this discussion until the season ends, and then I wish the young man the very best fortune whatever he decides to do next.

This.

MrPoon
03-18-2017, 02:53 PM
I've said most of the season that JT is Paul George and the blocks yesterday only underscore my view. And Tatum has a much better shot than George at this age.