PDA

View Full Version : 4 games in 4 days, take 2! Best basketball weekend ever

scottdude8
03-12-2017, 05:00 PM
First Duke does it last night, and today Michigan does it! What're the odds my two teams would accomplish such a unique and incredible feat the same year, especially after both had especially frustrating regular seasons?

Best basketball weekend of my life. Possibly best sports week in sports, period. Go Duke, and Go Blue!

DukieInKansas
03-12-2017, 06:14 PM
First Duke does it last night, and today Michigan does it! What're the odds my two teams would accomplish such a unique and incredible feat the same year, especially after both had especially frustrating regular seasons?

Best basketball weekend of my life. Possibly best sports week in sports, period. Go Duke, and Go Blue!

It sure sounded like most of the folks in the building were pulling for Big Blue. It was fun to watch their run.

53n206
03-12-2017, 07:27 PM

EVER!