PDA

View Full Version : Which is more fun?

SoCalDukeFan
03-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Reading DBR after Duke beats uncle-cheaters or reading insidecarolina after duke beats unc=cheaters.

-jk
03-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Reading DBR after Duke beats uncle-cheaters or reading insidecarolina after duke beats unc=cheaters.

What about Carolina Meltdown (https://twitter.com/icmeltdown?lang=en)?

-jk

MCFinARL
03-10-2017, 11:56 PM

Well, really, this depends on whether you prefer pure pleasure or schadenfreude.

weezie
03-11-2017, 01:29 AM
hole meltdown is easier to read since the comments are shorter and more laughable. They go beyond the usual rat obsession.

Merlindevildog91
03-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Meltdown is a Readers Digest Condensed Version of ic. Some brave soul sacrifices to quote posts from IC verbatim, edited only for length.

BTW, this isn't advertising and I am not connected to this company in any way, shape or form, but Glow in the Bark (a dog leash company) posted the crying jordan meme last night. Since I have sworn off Cookout forever after their snarky tweet re: Grayson, I wanted to give a shout out to someone whose heart is in the right place. Because dogs. And because the tears of sheep are oh, so, thirst-quenching.

Henderson
03-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Is this one of those trick questions?

Think about it:

Would you rather hear a fellow Duke fan say, "That was great" or a UNC fan admit, "We suck"?

Elge13
03-11-2017, 02:58 PM
For me-it is easy, I want to hear "that was great!" I may be an exception, but not into hearing others fans commiserate. I also have a rule-I do not talk trash. I do not like trash talk done to me, therefore if I do not talk trash-I do not have to take it. I like just celebrating the wins!!!!