PDA

View Full Version : Javin DeLaurier

CharlestonDave
02-05-2017, 01:30 AM
I am not an active member on the Board so this might have been answered previously.

I assume that he is hurt since I never see his name anywhere. Is he someone who might contribute next year or will he ever be a contributor ? Was he red shirted this year ?

Thank you

ricks68
02-05-2017, 01:59 AM
I am not an active member on the Board so this might have been answered previously.

I assume that he is hurt since I never see his name anywhere. Is he someone who might contribute next year or will he ever be a contributor ? Was he red shirted this year ?

Thank you

He got in for a few seconds a few games ago. He's just behind about 10 guys or more in the rotation. Hope that answers your question.

ricks

OldPhiKap
02-05-2017, 04:45 AM
I imagine he will contribute in the future. Right now, I think his main contribution is in practice. Which is essential.

NSDukeFan
02-05-2017, 06:00 AM
I imagine he will contribute in the future. Right now, I think his main contribution is in practice. Which is essential.

If I was better with videos, I would post the Allen Iverson one here.

FadedTackyShirt
02-05-2017, 08:33 AM

Not 100% sure on medical redshirt parameters, but Javin's probably played in too many games already as well as playing in the second half of the season, so likely not happening. Jeter's probably in the same boat.

Obi could get a medical redshirt, but not clear if he'll ever be physically able to play again. Conceivably could play for two more seasons if he gets a medical redshirt and eventually becomes healthy.