PDA

View Full Version : Grayson Allen Chant at MSU

BD80
01-29-2017, 06:09 PM
I attended the UM/MSU game at the Breslin Center; good game, fun to watch. Izzo has enabled a student cheering section around the court similar to Cameron, and the students do a nice job of participating in the game.

I believe the game was televised nationally.

At the first foul, under the MSU basket, it sure sounded to me like the student section repeatedly chanted "Grayson Allen."

Was I hearing things? Am I overly sensitive? Why would they chant Grayson Allen?"

MChambers
01-29-2017, 06:29 PM
The MSU fans did this earlier this season. Can't remember the occasion, but maybe it's become their thing.

chrishoke
01-29-2017, 06:34 PM
I think it's great that they are thinking about duke in the middle of their rivalry game.

scottdude8
01-30-2017, 03:11 PM
I attended the UM/MSU game at the Breslin Center; good game, fun to watch. Izzo has enabled a student cheering section around the court similar to Cameron, and the students do a nice job of participating in the game.

I believe the game was televised nationally.

At the first foul, under the MSU basket, it sure sounded to me like the student section repeatedly chanted "Grayson Allen."

Was I hearing things? Am I overly sensitive? Why would they chant Grayson Allen?"

I watched the game being a U of M fan, and noticed that too... IIRC it was after a play where there was a tripping foul called. Can't remember who it was though.

rsvman
01-30-2017, 04:44 PM
I watched the game being a U of M fan, and noticed that too... IIRC it was after a play where there was a tripping foul called. Can't remember who it was though.

Wait, what?

There was a tripping foul called? How come I didn't hear about this endlessly on ESPN?!?

Devilwin
01-30-2017, 05:53 PM
Grayson Allen is the most famous player in college ball today...