PDA

View Full Version : Mark Titus on SVP discussing the ACC and Duke's Potential Rebound

JetpackJesus
01-18-2017, 05:47 PM
Haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, but ESPN put up a clip of Mark Titus on SVP's show discussing college hoops (http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18499530). Titus talks about the ACC (and Big XII) overall for a spell at the beginning then gets into why he thinks Duke could be the best team by the end of the year. I think there's some pretty good stuff there. Some of the comments were obviously tongue-in-cheek, but I agree with a lot of what Titus had to say.

Assuming Coach K and Amile both return this season, and I believe they will, I have faith the team will turn things around.

atoomer0881
01-18-2017, 07:49 PM
Haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, but ESPN put up a clip of Mark Titus on SVP's show discussing college hoops (http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18499530). Titus talks about the ACC (and Big XII) overall for a spell at the beginning then gets into why he thinks Duke could be the best team by the end of the year. I think there's some pretty good stuff there. Some of the comments were obviously tongue-in-cheek, but I agree with a lot of what Titus had to say.

Assuming Coach K and Amile both return this season, and I believe they will, I have faith the team will turn things around.

Thanks so much for posting this! I didn't see this posted anywhere else and completely missed it on ESPN so really appreciate that. I definitely hope he's right. I have faith we can turn it around. Definitely need Amile back as soon as possible. And they all gotta start playing better D. But I have a feeling that will come as they play more and more with each other. I definitely still believe in this team!!!

JetpackJesus
01-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Thanks so much for posting this! I didn't see this posted anywhere else and completely missed it on ESPN so really appreciate that. I definitely hope he's right. I have faith we can turn it around. Definitely need Amile back as soon as possible. And they all gotta start playing better D. But I have a feeling that will come as they play more and more with each other. I definitely still believe in this team!!!

No problem.