PDA

View Full Version : Giles Article -- May finally get his moment

NM Duke Fan
01-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Matt Norlander has an article out on Harry and his chance to step up, and his recent progress, a decent read:

"There's a reason he was considered -- prior to his second significant knee injury -- the No. 1 recruit in maybe a decade. He plays hard, cares, has good feel and defensive instinct. He can work the post. He can step out and shoot. His athleticism and power around the rim is unstoppable against less athletes. We've only seen the start of Giles. Hopefully we get to see him at his full potential this season.."

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/once-the-nations-top-recruit-dukes-harry-giles-may-finally-get-his-moment/

Utley
01-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I have a real affinity for HGizzle.
I can only imagine being that talented and having the worlds eyes on you as trying to overcome the physical and mental complications of your injuries.

I think he is really well like member of the team. I saw the team waiting to come of the tunnel to play at one of the games. This was back before Harry was playing and Amile had him start the team motivational speech. You can also see how happy everyone was for him at the GT game.