PDA

View Full Version : Grayson the nice guy

tas11244
01-05-2017, 04:55 PM
My son was fortunate enough to meet 13 members of our basket team today. All of the players were accommodating and friendly but Grayson and Sean Obi stood out as going out of their way to engage my 9 year old son. After Grayson signed a ball for my son, m son ran off after Jefferson and Jobes. As I followed slowly behind them, Grayson was walking with me and engaged me in conversation. I wouldn't have wanted to bother him, but he initiated conversation and once again was extremely friendly and a great ambassador for Duke University. 70357035

Doria
01-05-2017, 04:58 PM
My son was fortunate enough to meet 13 members of our basket team today. All of the players were accommodating and friendly but Grayson and Sean Obi stood out as going out of their way to engage my 9 year old son. After Grayson signed a ball for my son, m son ran off after Jefferson and Jobes. As I followed slowly behind them, Grayson was walking with me and engaged me in conversation. I wouldn't have wanted to bother him, but he initiated conversation and once again was extremely friendly and a great ambassador for Duke University. 70357035

That's really nice to hear. I'm sure your son was thrilled!

jv001
01-05-2017, 09:38 PM

You didn't happen to trip did you? :cool: GoGrayson and GoDuke!

Ultrarunner
01-06-2017, 12:08 AM

Thoroughly jealous. And appreciative of your story. Glad your son had a great experience with the team.

MartyClark
01-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Thanks for that. I am not surprised that Grayson was kind to you and your son. It supports my belief that Grayson is a good guy.

Go Duke. Go Grayson.