PDA

View Full Version : New lobby at Cameron

tas11244
01-03-2017, 04:14 PM
I have yet to be to a game this year with the new lobby for Cameron being finished. Last year they allowed us to wait in the lobby, even though construction was not completed, before getting into a game. Now that construction is complete do they still allow you to wait in the newly added in lobby? It's going to be cold Saturday and I need to know where I'll be waiting in line and what to pack. Thanks in advance.

DU82
01-03-2017, 05:32 PM
I have yet to be to a game this year with the new lobby for Cameron being finished. Last year they allowed us to wait in the lobby, even though construction was not completed, before getting into a game. Now that construction is complete do they still allow you to wait in the newly added in lobby? It's going to be cold Saturday and I need to know where I'll be waiting in line and what to pack. Thanks in advance.

The ticket scanners are at the entrance door (along with the metal detectors) so you are not able to wait in the lobby. I assume that the lobby opens for "regular" ticket holders an hour before the game (those with tickets that provide access to the premium Champions Club (directly above the new lobby) have access 90 minutes before a game.)

You can always wait in the new Nike Store across the concourse from Cameron.

Doria
01-03-2017, 05:42 PM
The ticket scanners are at the entrance door (along with the metal detectors) so you are not able to wait in the lobby. I assume that the lobby opens for "regular" ticket holders an hour before the game (those with tickets that provide access to the premium Champions Club (directly above the new lobby) have access 90 minutes before a game.)

You can always wait in the new Nike Store across the concourse from Cameron.

I went to the TN game with my dad, and they let us wait in the Hall of Fame. People were lined up in there to get into Cameron proper before the game (we kind of wandered about, looking at everything, as they didn't have this the last time I went to a game in Cameron, so we just lined up right before the doors opened). I assume you can always wait there? It was cold, but not outrageously so that night.

ETA: Needless to say, my Cameron experience has been very limited for the last 30 years, so if I've gotten anything wrong, please excuse the misinformation. This was just based on my own experience recently.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-04-2017, 07:50 AM
I went to the TN game with my dad, and they let us wait in the Hall of Fame. People were lined up in there to get into Cameron proper before the game (we kind of wandered about, looking at everything, as they didn't have this the last time I went to a game in Cameron, so we just lined up right before the doors opened). I assume you can always wait there? It was cold, but not outrageously so that night.

ETA: Needless to say, my Cameron experience has been very limited for the last 30 years, so if I've gotten anything wrong, please excuse the misinformation. This was just based on my own experience recently.

I had this exact same experience. But with my dad, not yours.

I think.

Doria
01-04-2017, 04:28 PM
I had this exact same experience. But with my dad, not yours.

I think.

I was going to say our dads probably look nothing alike, but on second thought, my dad's family is from the NC mountains (ran a hardware store in Asheville or Hendersonville--I'm ashamed to say I can't remember which). So if you're from there, maybe our dads are secret twins!

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-05-2017, 07:46 AM
I was going to say our dads probably look nothing alike, but on second thought, my dad's family is from the NC mountains (ran a hardware store in Asheville or Hendersonville--I'm ashamed to say I can't remember which). So if you're from there, maybe our dads are secret twins!

And that makes us...?

:)