PDA

View Full Version : Javin Injury

Newton_14
12-22-2016, 10:23 PM
Apologies if this was posted elsewhere, but given everything that has transpired in the last 24 hours, it looks like the fact that Javin is hurt has been overlooked. He did not participate in shoot around or warmups, and had a noticeable limp on the sidelines. He had sneakers on both feet so not sure if it is some type of knee injury or what. The injury gods are just piling on at this point.

#12JavinDeLauriergetwellsoon

OldPhiKap
12-22-2016, 10:25 PM
Apologies if this was posted elsewhere, but given everything that has transpired in the last 24 hours, it looks like the fact that Javin is hurt has been overlooked. He did not participate in shoot around or warmups, and had a noticeable limp on the sidelines. He had sneakers on both feet so not sure if it is some type of knee injury or what. The injury gods are just piling on at this point.

#12JavinDeLauriergetwellsoon

K said in the Elon post-game presser that when everyone comes back from Christmas, they should be ready and able to practice. So hopefully, no big problem. But did not notice that so thanks and good vibes!

jimsumner
12-22-2016, 10:30 PM
There's no guarantee DeLaurier would have played against TSU or Elon had he been healthy.

But if we assume he would have, then he joins Allen, Jeter, Jackson, Tatum, Bolden, Giles and Obi as recruited players who have missed all or a substantial part of at least one game this season due to an injury at the knee or lower.

Likely a Guinness Book of Record listing here. So, no reason to add more.

UrinalCake
12-22-2016, 10:34 PM
I thought having an unspecified injury was a requirement to being on the team this season!

Seriously though, hope it's nothing major and he can get back to practicing and hopefully playing some.

I also saw that Tatum's wrist was wrapped during the game, on his non-shooting hand. Anyone know what's up with that?

Ultrarunner
12-22-2016, 10:41 PM
I thought having an unspecified injury was a requirement to being on the team this season!

Seriously though, hope it's nothing major and he can get back to practicing and hopefully playing some.

I also saw that Tatum's wrist was wrapped during the game, on his non-shooting hand. Anyone know what's up with that?

He took a pretty hard fall early in the game and came up holding his left wrist.