PDA

View Full Version : MBB: Duke vs Tennessee State (12/19, 7 pm, ESPN2) Pre Game and In Game Thread

Bob Green
12-18-2016, 07:51 AM
Nine days between games is always an eternity for fans. It is time to discuss the Duke - Tennessee State game.

Indoor66
12-18-2016, 08:06 AM
Nine days between games is always an eternity for fans. It is time to discuss the Duke - Tennessee State game.

It is an eternity for us but is a blessing to those who are healing....:cool:

Saratoga2
12-18-2016, 08:56 AM
Duke has a huge advantage in this game, so the discussion should center on Giles. Is it the right place for him to get some PT. I wouldn't expect him to get much over 15 minutes as it would be his first time playing in so long a period. But it would be important to get him started in his incorporation into the team play. We need him going forward and we need him playing at a high level to up our chances for a national championship.

NYBri
12-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Capel, according to the front page article, says Giles is physically ready. It's the mental piece that's missing right now.

If that's the case, I can think of no better time to get him some PT than tomorrow night.

budwom
12-18-2016, 09:58 AM
One more "clarification" from K or Capel about Giles and I'll get dizzy and fall down. We'll know he's playing....when he's playing.

FadedTackyShirt
12-18-2016, 01:49 PM
Capel, according to the front page article, says Giles is physically ready. It's the mental piece that's missing right now.

If that's the case, I can think of no better time to get him some PT than tomorrow night.

Agreed. Best possible game to integrate Giles into the rotation is Tennessee State. Elon in GSO would be another option, but a few mins vs TSU in CIS followed up with increased mins vs Elon is optimal.

Va Tech wouldn't be ideal. Trying to get his sea legs back on the road against against a decent ACC team that likes to play at a fast pace isn't great. Ga Tech in CIS would be better than VPI if Giles doesn't play earlier.

jbay201
12-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Also hope Bolden gets some good minutes as he will be key to rebounding and defending bigs once ACC play starts. I don't expect Giles to get starter minutes for at least 1 month though hope I am wrong.

tenn st record isn't too bad and they played NC state pretty close...could they be better than UNLV?

Kedsy
12-18-2016, 02:11 PM
tenn st record isn't too bad and they played NC state pretty close...could they be better than UNLV?

Yes, they could. According to Pomeroy, Tennessee State is #130 and UNLV is #186. According to Sagarin, Tenn St is #115 while UNLV is #185. According to Massey Composite (to the extent that I can read it), Tenn St is #111 while UNLV is #201.

richardjackson199
12-18-2016, 02:18 PM
Duke opened as 23 point favorite and was quickly bet up to 24

Dukehky
12-18-2016, 02:33 PM
I'd bet all my Star Wars figurines that Harry plays tomorrow. Well, all of my figurines except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett Man.

OldPhiKap
12-18-2016, 02:41 PM
I'd bet all my Star Wars figurines that Harry plays tomorrow. Well, all of my figurines except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett Man.

Fett Man Rocks.

uh_no
12-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Also hope Bolden gets some good minutes as he will be key to rebounding and defending bigs once ACC play starts. I don't expect Giles to get starter minutes for at least 1 month though hope I am wrong.

While I certainly hope he's healthy, and he's obviously a plus...I disagree that he will be key to rebounding and defending bigs.

I'd put amile and jayson up against any front court in the country at this point.

richardjackson199
12-18-2016, 02:44 PM

I think you're right. A little uncertainty will make his ovation even louder when he enters the game in Cameron.

Volunteer Duke
12-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Tomorrow is going to be like Christmas Day for Duke fans. ;)

devilsince1977
12-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Tomorrow is my birthday. A little Harry Giles playing time would make for a great present.

Dukeblue91
12-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Tomorrow is my birthday. A little Harry Giles playing time would make for a great present.

Happy Birthday!
And yes I'd love for Harry to play some.
I hope that you have a great birthday.

OldPhiKap
12-18-2016, 08:35 PM
I hope Harry plays. Through a series of unfortunate events, I have llamas as my Facebook avatar and home page until he does.

Don't ask. Love of family and Duke. 'Nuf said.

Merlindevildog91
12-18-2016, 08:48 PM
I hope Harry plays. Through a series of unfortunate events, I have llamas as my Facebook avatar and home page until he does.

I wondered what the llamas were for....

Tennessee State pushed NC State, but we aren't NC State.

OldPhiKap
12-18-2016, 10:52 PM
I wondered what the llamas were for...

Tennessee State pushed NC State, but we aren't NC State.

Alas, it is a sad and sordid tale. Or should I say, tail.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
12-19-2016, 08:40 AM
I have been hearing things both positive and negative regarding Giles' return tonight. Anyone with actual intel?

Super stoked for tonight for dozens of reasons! Let's go Duke!

budwom
12-19-2016, 08:59 AM
I have been hearing things both positive and negative regarding Giles' return tonight. Anyone with actual intel?

No. What's kind of funny is that Nicole Auerbach of USA Today simply picked up on the news that's been known for weeks, that Giles might
play tonight, and that has convinced some folks he's definitely playing. She knows what we know, which is not much.
Hopes are high, but we'll know tonight...

All I personally know is that watching Giles warm up in MSG before the Florida game, he sure did look good.

Troublemaker
12-19-2016, 09:16 AM

There wasn't intel for Tatum and Bolden; it was just suddenly announced on Duke MBB's twitter that Tatum was playing, and for Bolden, we knew when he went to the scorer's table. Getting intel out of this program is tough.

That said, it makes a lot of sense if Harry's return is tonight.

devildeac
12-19-2016, 09:22 AM
Alas, it is a sad and sordid tale. Or should I say, tail.

Shear fantasy.

CameronBlue
12-19-2016, 09:29 AM
This interminable waiting has prompted me to create a new drink I call the "Harry Giles". So far I've tried various concoctions and the leading combination is vodka, grenadine and baking soda. It sounds ghoulish but if you mix the b.s. with the grenadine and just drink the vodka straight out of the bottle it all goes down pretty smoothly.

killerleft
12-19-2016, 09:37 AM

Are they Ecuadorian Mountain Llamas? Specially trained, about 40 of them?

Ichabod Drain
12-19-2016, 09:38 AM
Jeff Goodman is traveling to Durham to cover the game tonight. I have no idea if Duke would give ESPN a heads up or not (I lean toward not) but I don't think there's much of a story for a mid December game vs. Tennessee St if he doesn't play.

OldPhiKap
12-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Are they Ecuadorian Mountain Llamas? Specially trained, about 40 of them?

A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

But as for the llamas, they do not appear to have any particular proficiencies or educational marks of distinction as best I can tell.

devildeac
12-19-2016, 09:56 AM
A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

UrinalCake
12-19-2016, 10:18 AM
Expect a sloppy game, as the guys have had a long delay around Finals week. I can't imagine the amount of stress that must come from taking your finals while also playing big time sports.

With that said, Capel also said they practiced five on five for the first time right before the UNLV game, so if that's the case and they've gotten a few more in over the last nine days then they should be pretty hungry. It's almost like starting the season over now that everybody is healthy.

Most of the focus is on Giles obviously, but I also want to see if Bolden can be productive against what will probably be a smaller/quicker matchup, and also how Frank looks. He's become somewhat of a forgotten man but has been playing through some mysterious injury of his own and hasn't looked as good lately as he did earlier in the season.

MChambers
12-19-2016, 10:33 AM
Most of the focus is on Giles obviously, but I also want to see if Bolden can be productive against what will probably be a smaller/quicker matchup, and also how Frank looks. He's become somewhat of a forgotten man but has been playing through some mysterious injury of his own and hasn't looked as good lately as he did earlier in the season.
It seems that Tennessee State is not very tall, with only three players over 6'7", but one of them, Ken'Darrius Hamilton, has some serious size: 6'9", 275 pounds. Another freshman, Christian Mekowulu, is 6'9", 240 pounds. The two combine for about 37 minutes, so Bolden should have some decent matchups.

Tennessee State allows about 25 three point shot attempts per game, so that will be interesting to watch.

BandAlum83
12-19-2016, 10:36 AM

Hey!!!!! Don't dis llamas. They are very cool animals!

uh_no
12-19-2016, 10:40 AM
It seems that Tennessee State is not very tall, with only three players over 6'7", but one of them, Ken'Darrius Hamilton, has some serious size: 6'9", 275 pounds. Another freshman, Christian Mekowulu, is 6'9", 240 pounds. The two combine for about 37 minutes, so Bolden should have some decent matchups.

Tennessee State allows about 25 three point shot attempts per game, so that will be interesting to watch.

so should we chalk up another double double for amile?????

<the person responsible for the content of this post has been sacked>

ChillinDuke
12-19-2016, 10:41 AM

If they do that against us, I reckon they will lose.

If they don't do that against us, I reckon they will lose.

- Chillin

ChillinDuke
12-19-2016, 10:43 AM

Very cool animals indeed. And the focal point of my tacky holiday sweater that I have sported the last few years around this time.

And yes, he sports a scarf in the sweater, the tassels of which you can play with.

- Chillin

jacone21
12-19-2016, 10:53 AM
Jeff Goodman is traveling to Durham to cover the game tonight. I have no idea if Duke would give ESPN a heads up or not (I lean toward not) but I don't think there's much of a story for a mid December game vs. Tennessee St if he doesn't play.

I wonder if he will be recycling his segment about Grayson Allen's tripping past and subsequent maturation process. I can't get enough of that story.

BandAlum83
12-19-2016, 11:03 AM
Very cool animals indeed. And the focal point of my tacky holiday sweater that I have sported the last few years around this time.

And yes, he sports a scarf in the sweater, the tassels of which you can play with.

- Chillin

And with a wife born in Peru, and a MIL born in Ecuador, I won't get into a debate about the comparative attributes of Peruvian and Ecuadorean llamas.

BandAlum83
12-19-2016, 11:04 AM
I wonder if he will be recycling his segment about Grayson Allen's tripping past and subsequent maturation process. I can't get enough of that story.

<sigh> I can't wait...

JasonEvans
12-19-2016, 11:25 AM
Fett Man Rocks.

http://i.imgur.com/MZwHjrK.jpg

JasonEvans
12-19-2016, 11:28 AM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMxzJbUsrpkqTgLVYCauFx2O16gbssH 6RJb2e2VvQwgxEH104d

JasonEvans
12-19-2016, 11:28 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/48/48b10ad5cad0c860f3ca0a6de3a97dbd4145219234e54b0a16 882f6d8243950d.jpg

OldPhiKap
12-19-2016, 11:29 AM

They are good fighters, too. They alpaca punch.

DukieInBrasil
12-19-2016, 11:31 AM

Alpacas may be tough, but their cousins guanaco you out!

devildeac
12-19-2016, 11:54 AM
so should we chalk up another double double for amile?????

I'm not sure I'd put one in the final box score yet but I'd think it'd be a rather high likelihood he'd add another to his "collection" tonight.

I think those responsible for sacking the person who has just been sacked above need to be sacked.

sagegrouse
12-19-2016, 12:10 PM

Alpacas may be tough, but their cousins guanaco you out!

Anyone remember the GEICO commercial of a few months ago, when Marco Polo gets into a swimming pool with some kids who are playing the game "Marco Polo?" He is in, I suppose, 13th century regalia and accompanied by a llama. A llama, in the 13th century on a trip to Asia and China? I know it's supposed to be an absurd commercial, but really? The llamas are a New World species and, no, they did not come over the ice bridge from Asia around 10,000 BC.

Indoor66
12-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Anyone remember the GEICO commercial of a few months ago, when Marco Polo gets into a swimming pool with some kids who are playing the game "Marco Polo?" He is in, I suppose, 13th century regalia and accompanied by a llama. A llama, in the 13th century on a trip to Asia and China? I know it's supposed to be an absurd commercial, but really? The llamas are a New World species and, no, they did not come over the ice bridge from Asia around 10,000 BC.

I presume you were there watching? :p:cool:

devildeac
12-19-2016, 12:33 PM

Now, now you 2 old timers, let's take this to someone else's glacier. :p

uh_no
12-19-2016, 12:40 PM

oh god! It's the alpacalypse!

OldPhiKap
12-19-2016, 01:03 PM

For once in my life I am truly without words to respond. You just blew my mind, good sir.

mi-{boom}-nd

But back to my problem , I'm stuck with a load of Llamas on my Facebook existence until Giles plays. So let's say that my level of motivation is a bit elevated tonight.

And, still excited to see how Bolden and Tatum fit into the puzzle. Look forward, I hope, to some extended Bolden minutes tonight.

Spanarkel
12-19-2016, 01:13 PM
Expect a sloppy game, as the guys have had a long delay around Finals week.

Speaking of sloppy games due in part to long delays between games, I am surprised that there is no post-Christmas game this year before the start of the ACC regular season. Over the past 5 years, Duke has played at least 2 post-Christmas nonconference games before beginning league play. This year, due to the earlier(12/31 vs. 1/3-7)start of ACC contests, there is not time for 2 non-conference games to shake off the rust from a 10-day layoff(12/21-12/31), but I am surprised that we're not playing one "tune-up" game after Christmas leading up to the potentially very challenging game @VPI.

MChambers
12-19-2016, 01:15 PM
What do you call a llama with a pickle? The Deli Llama.

NYBri
12-19-2016, 01:34 PM
But back to my problem , I'm stuck with a load of Llamas on my Facebook existence until Giles plays. So let's say that my level of motivation is a bit elevated tonight.

I'll wager this was the result of a lost wager.

(Not wagering anything having to do with llamas.)

devildeac
12-19-2016, 01:58 PM

Obviously no one will pull the wool over your eyes.

Looking forward to seeing Ozzie and Newton_14 and young Newtons at CIS tonight, hopefully blowing the roof off if Giles plays.

ChillinDuke
12-19-2016, 02:20 PM
For once in my life I am truly without words to respond. You just blew my mind, good sir.

mi-{boom}-nd

And, still excited to see how Bolden and Tatum fit into the puzzle. Look forward, I hope, to some extended Bolden minutes tonight.

Sheesh, they made you join Facebook?! Rough betting terms, indeed.

- Chillin

Tripping William
12-19-2016, 02:21 PM
oh god! It's the alpacalypse!

I haven't heard this much talk about a sweater since Gary Williams retired . . . . . :o

SCMatt33
12-19-2016, 02:27 PM
FWIW, Adam Zagoria is now claiming that "multiple sources" are saying Giles will play (http://www.zagsblog.com/2016/12/19/dukes-harry-giles-expected-debut-monday-night-vs-tennessee-state/). Short of someone on staff giving a direct on the record quote, that's as solid as we're likely to get before they take the court.

juise
12-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Here.
Comes.
Duke!

jimsumner
12-19-2016, 02:45 PM

But there had to have been a breeding pair on Noah's Ark.

one00proof
12-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Watched their game against NC State, these guys will try to muck it up and would not be surprised to see things get chippy in the first half. Their fanbase is particularly rowdy so expect their visiting section to talk trash to the players. I expect it to be pretty close at the half and then Duke will pull away early second half. Key thing is for Duke to stick to their game plan because there are gonna be some hard fouls. I expect Allen and probably Luke to get a bulk of those.

uh_no
12-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Watched their game against NC State, these guys will try to muck it up and would not be surprised to see things get chippy in the first half. Their fanbase is particularly rowdy so expect their visiting section to talk trash to the players. I expect it to be pretty close at the half and then Duke will pull away early second half. Key thing is for Duke to stick to their game plan because there are gonna be some hard fouls. I expect Allen and probably Luke to get a bulk of those.

with exams done, i wouldn't be surprised if any remaining students give them an earful!

Excited to see if grayson's continued to heal up and if bolden is getting some fitness back...and of course, whether that other guy plays....is he any good? :P

newclasspack
12-19-2016, 03:03 PM
There fans were.. bad.. there is no other way to put it. they were screaming at our players. Called Anya all sorts of things i can't repeat. it got real chippy all game. they got a bench warning because of it. Coach is Young (32) and a hot head. tried to approach Dennis Smith Jr. after the game about his dunk. the ref stopped him. We were playing in Reynolds and it was sold out so it was electric.. even in Cameron they won't hesitate to be rude and vicious.

jimsumner
12-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Somehow I suspect that the Tennessee State fan base isn't going to come up with anything sufficiently original to hurt Luke Kennard's delicate sensibilities to the level that his play suffers.

This isn't the OVC we're talking about.

devildeac
12-19-2016, 03:18 PM
Somehow I suspect that the Tennessee State fan base isn't going to come up with anything sufficiently original to hurt Luke Kennard's delicate sensibilities to the level that his play suffers.

This isn't the OVC we're talking about.

Well, what if they started calling him a communist like the GT (?) fans did to Dunleavy Junior's amusement one time. :rolleyes:

mattman91
12-19-2016, 03:18 PM

There fans were.. bad.. there is no other way to put it. they were screaming at our players. Called Anya all sorts of things i can't repeat. it got real chippy all game. they got a bench warning because of it. Coach is Young (32) and a hot head. tried to approach Dennis Smith Jr. after the game about his dunk. the ref stopped him. We were playing in Reynolds and it was sold out so it was electric.. even in Cameron they won't hesitate to be rude and vicious.

They won't have anything to say tonight.

OldPhiKap
12-19-2016, 03:41 PM

I sorta bet my Duke-going niece that I could solve a riddle, and that I would have to post some serious llama-age if I got the answer wrong.

I need to post some pics of Fernando Lamas and Lorenzo Lamas, and see if I can get away with that . . . .

devildeac
12-19-2016, 03:47 PM
I sorta bet my Duke-going niece that I could solve a riddle, and that I would have to post some serious llama-age if I got the answer wrong.

I need to post some pics of Fernando Lamas and Lorenzo Lamas, and see if I can get away with that . . . .

You could try this:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Ma07c99e2818dd755d31836b8189f3934o0&w=191&h=251&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Kedsy
12-19-2016, 04:09 PM

Why would those be any better than actual llamas?

mgtr
12-19-2016, 04:12 PM
I figured that eventually we would go from a 2L llama to a 1L lama.

MChambers
12-19-2016, 04:13 PM

Instead of Fernando, maybe you could use Ricardo Montalban. I always thought they were the same person.

NashvilleDevil
12-19-2016, 04:18 PM

I think it will be the opposite. Close game for about 5 minutes and then Duke goes on one of those patented runs. One concern I have is TSU getting aggressive with the game out of reach and a Duke player gets hurt.

hudlow
12-19-2016, 04:21 PM

Open your eyes first?

Saratoga2
12-19-2016, 04:21 PM
The one-l lama,
He's a priest.
The two-l llama,
He's a beast.
And I will bet
A silk pajama
There isn't any
Three-l lllama.*
-- Ogden Nash

Troublemaker
12-19-2016, 04:26 PM

A hybrid should be within the rules:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SitN11cwKrg/TWQpxAnhHPI/AAAAAAAAB2s/9B7vsS8pJjM/w1200-h630-p-nu/lorenzollamas.jpg

Open your eyes first?

Bingo.

Then open the door.

Volunteer Duke
12-19-2016, 04:34 PM
Harry is officially playing, according to various media outlets.

Pghdukie
12-19-2016, 04:35 PM
The face of a llama always reminds me of Popeye eating a can of spinach !

Is it game-time yet ?

newclasspack
12-19-2016, 04:38 PM
They won't have anything to say tonight.i'll be watching. they weren't even saying anything clever. they were just vicious and mean.

devildeac
12-19-2016, 04:43 PM
Harry is officially playing, according to various media outlets.

Maybe moonpie knows for sure considering he's soooooo far ahead of everyone in chat (except me when I'm listening to same radio station he is :p).

Merlindevildog91
12-19-2016, 04:51 PM
I remember a joke when I was young, told by some probably drunken person, that a 3-L lama was a h-e-double toothpicks-uva big fire. Not being of the right geographical location, it had to be explained to me that the accents of some people of our large and diverse nation would pronounce a 3 alarm call for the fire department as a "3 el lama."

Insert major groans here.

I hope it will be a nice, calm, easy game, as my mother is in town and I don't want to have to swear at the television. When things go well, I don't swear, only when things go bad.

Mom has a MAJOR Mom-crush on Grayson.

sagegrouse
12-19-2016, 06:16 PM

I have examined the fossil evidence in great detail, and I qualify as a fossil, to be sure.

-jk
12-19-2016, 06:18 PM
DBR Chat (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/misc.php?do=cchatbox) is open!

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

OldPhiKap
12-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Open your eyes first?

But I sleep with my eyes open, so the correct answer is "the door." I post my llamas in protest.

OldPhiKap
12-19-2016, 06:30 PM
Instead of Fernando, maybe you could use Ricardo Montalban. I always thought they were the same person.

Pero, quien es mas macho? Fernando Lamas, o Ricardo Montalban?

For those in need: http://norewardisworththis.tumblr.com/post/64845798933/snl-quien-es-mas-macho-sketch-from-21719

davekay1971
12-19-2016, 06:32 PM

Except...

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNN!

Indoor66
12-19-2016, 06:39 PM
I have examined the fossil evidence in great detail, and I qualify as a fossil, to be sure.

Gee, I resemble that remark!

DavidBenAkiva
12-19-2016, 06:51 PM
These two games, against Tennessee State and then Elon, are suddenly really important games. Who will get playing time? Will the freshmen start to take on bigger roles within the team? How high is the ceiling for this team? We're going to get our first glimpses at these and other questions.

Kedsy
12-19-2016, 06:56 PM
We're going to get our first glimpses at these and other questions.

You really think so?

DavidBenAkiva
12-19-2016, 06:59 PM
You really think so?

I think of this game and Wednesday against Elon as sneak peaks at the team we'll see in ACC play. So, in that sense, yes. Who will be on the floor together? How does Marques and Giles fit into the mix? Does Duke go big or small most of the time (during the critical parts of the game, before it is out of hand). Those are the kinds of things we might get to see. It's not going to be a definitive look at the direction of this team. Still, I think we'll know more about Duke by Thursday than we do today.

Steven43
12-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Giles is in for the first time.

rocketeli
12-19-2016, 07:35 PM
I say chaps, there's nothing like a rousing game of Australian rules football. Oh, is this basketball? Somebody better tell the refs.

riverside6
12-19-2016, 07:36 PM
Live tempo based stats for the game here… http://www.scacchoops.com/tennessee-state-at-duke-basketball-live-stats-12192016

wavedukefan70s
12-19-2016, 07:47 PM
How was that not a flagrant foul.i thought contact with elbow or arm to the head was automatic?

rsvman
12-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Very uninspired first half. Shooting was terrible. Grayson missed, what, for free throws? Yikes. Essentially negating the major advantage we had.

We have to find a way to speed the game up in the second half and get less tight. Just play some ball!

Fish80
12-19-2016, 08:02 PM
These Tennessee folk are tough. Kennard is the key. He's unflappable. Look it up. Watch for a Lukexplosion in the second half.

rocketeli
12-19-2016, 08:06 PM
Wow, without counting Kennard (3-3) Duke shot 4-21. Ugh. Second half should be a lot less close at least.

Fish80
12-19-2016, 08:10 PM
Lukexplosion

rsvman
12-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Ummm.....still looking really sluggish. Time to inject some energy into this game!

Kfanarmy
12-19-2016, 08:19 PM
Somebody wake these guys up! They look they pulled an all-nighter at the pub!

NashvilleDevil
12-19-2016, 08:23 PM
I think it will be the opposite. Close game for about 5 minutes and then Duke goes on one of those patented runs. One concern I have is TSU getting aggressive with the game out of reach and a Duke player gets hurt.

Talk about one of the all time worst calls.

gocanes0506
12-19-2016, 08:23 PM
The amount of missed FTs is crazy

rsvman
12-19-2016, 08:42 PM
Now all of a sudden the duke team looks like duke. All's right with the world.