PDA

View Full Version : Deeper reason for animal onesies?

Hkhawkins
12-01-2016, 12:03 AM
I noticed lots of Cameron Crazies wearing animal onesies yesterday (giraffes, cows, penguins, etc...). Was there any reason so many Crazies wore them other than they looked cool?

WWBD
12-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Cause Tatum and Giles 'bout to take you on a Scorin' Safari.

uh_no
12-01-2016, 12:58 AM
I noticed lots of Cameron Crazies wearing animal onesies yesterday (giraffes, cows, penguins, etc...). Was there any reason so many Crazies wore them other than they looked cool?

they ain't called the cameron casuals...

brevity
12-01-2016, 02:00 AM

Yes. They wanted to prove Al McGuire and Chris Lowery right.

"There's only one word to describe this place--it's a zoo," said NBC-TV's Al McGuire, who joined the inmates in the stands a few years back dressed as a lion tamer--whip and chair in hand--while broadcast partner Dick Enberg tossed peanuts. (source (http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-12/sports/sp-1051_1_cameron-crazies))

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke (source: pfrduke's signature)

DU82
12-01-2016, 06:20 AM

Media sluts.

OldPhiKap
12-01-2016, 06:52 AM
Probably because not everyone looks good in a blue speedo.

BD80
12-01-2016, 08:32 AM
Late night game. Showed up in their jammies

CrazyNotCrazie
12-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Super Hero onesies at the dry cleaners?

Merlindevildog91
12-01-2016, 09:59 AM
We are doing a Duke Daily Double on Saturday-Handel's Messiah at the Chapel and then basketball. Can't decide which to dress for, so maybe an animal onesie for the game over fancy garb would be the appropriate way to go.

uh_no
12-01-2016, 10:07 AM
We are doing a Duke Daily Double on Saturday-Handel's Messiah at the Chapel and then basketball. Can't decide which to dress for, so maybe an animal onesie for the game over fancy garb would be the appropriate way to go.

why is an animal onesie not appropriate for the messiah?

Indoor66
12-01-2016, 10:40 AM
why is an animal onesie not appropriate for the messiah?

Winner, Winner, Winner.

UrinalCake
12-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Are you actually expecting there to be a REASON for anything the Crazies wear? I also saw a storm trooper, a Tyrannosaurus rex, and a banana. And of course there's the fake baby in the front row.

flyingdutchdevil
12-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Are you actually expecting there to be a REASON for anything the Crazies wear? I also saw a storm trooper, a Tyrannosaurus rex, and a banana. And of course there's the fake baby in the front row.

Storm trooper = interest in the arts and science (fiction)
T-Rex = interest in evolution, history, and ecology
Banana = interest in nutrition, chemistry (all that potassium), and agriculture
Fake baby = I have no idea. That is too weird

DukieInKansas
12-01-2016, 11:07 AM

Perhaps so there is a reason to start a "who's your daddy" chant?

Merlindevildog91
12-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Perhaps so there is a reason to start a "who's your daddy" chant?

I thought Battier was the reason for that cheer....

uh_no
12-01-2016, 01:38 PM

the baby's been around for as long as i can remember. It has devil horns painted on, and was used for "oh BABY" chants while I was there....or was someone DRESSED like a baby?

El_Diablo
12-01-2016, 02:03 PM

In hindsight, he probably realizes he should have spent more time preparing his team for Indiana rather than attending the Duke game.

weezie
12-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Probably because not everyone looks good in a blue speedo.

Are you speaking for yourself there OPK?

weezie
12-01-2016, 02:42 PM
the baby's been around for as long as i can remember. It has devil horns painted on, and was used for "oh BABY" chants while I was there...or was someone DRESSED like a baby?

Definitely yes, there was a guy dressed like a baby at one point...mid-80s?

devildeac
12-01-2016, 02:43 PM

I'm glad you asked cuz I certainly was not going to venture forth with that query :o :rolleyes: .

OldPhiKap
12-01-2016, 07:02 PM

I'm glad you asked cuz I certainly was not going to venture forth with that query :o :rolleyes: .

Y'all have obviously never been to my website or followed me on FaceBook.

Tripping William
12-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Y'all have obviously never been to my website or followed me on FaceBook.

You're giving your age away. That would be most appropriate for "Insta.":cool:

OldPhiKap
12-01-2016, 07:51 PM
You're giving your age away. That would be most appropriate for "Insta.":cool:

I was banned from Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. On a different site, though, they refer to me as "Mr. Swipe Right"