PDA

View Full Version : MOTM vs App State

DukieInBrasil
11-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Who was the Man of the Match?

Bob Green
11-26-2016, 02:30 PM
I went with Grayson Allen and his 21 1st half points. He really got off to a fast start to put the game away by halftime.

Runner-up: Frank Jackson has a scorer's mentality. He drove to the rim with authority today.

Honorable Mention: Antonio Vrankovic with 8 points, 5 rebounds and 1 block in 19 minutes. He earned more minutes with today's performance looking much better than Chase Jeter.

DukieInBrasil
11-26-2016, 02:56 PM
i went with Amile. Hit all 3 of his FTs, which has been his Achilles Heel this year. 6 Rebs, 5 assists, 2 steal, 1 block. A satisfying stat-stuffing game from the man who sounds like a meal.
I was thoroughly pleased with Grayson returning to form, but he didn't do much but score. Well, 4 rebs is nothing to sneeze at.

jv001
11-26-2016, 03:01 PM
i went with Amile. Hit all 3 of his FTs, which has been his Achilles Heel this year. 6 Rebs, 5 assists, 2 steal, 1 block. A satisfying stat-stuffing game from the man who sounds like a meal.
I was thoroughly pleased with Grayson returning to form, but he didn't do much but score. Well, 4 rebs is nothing to sneeze at.

You know if we don't score, we can't win :cool: GoDuke!

magjayran
11-26-2016, 03:58 PM
I went with Vrank for no good reason. I just chuckle at how excited he gets about little things like drawing a foul away from the ball.

SupaDave
11-26-2016, 05:23 PM
Vrank. He was absolutely dominant. Didn't pick up a foul until the second half. One stretch in the first half he had like 4 positive plays in a row. App. St scored like 2 points in a 5 min span while he was in the game in the first.

His future appears to be bright.

devildeac
11-26-2016, 06:36 PM
Luke. 18/9 does it for me, even without shooting well.

DukieInBrasil
11-26-2016, 06:42 PM
Luke. 18/9 does it for me, even without shooting well.

18 points on 20 offensive possessions doesn't do it for me. Luke almost got a double-double and shared the ball well, so i'm not trying to diss his game, just that it didn't rise to the top in my eyes.

devildeac
11-26-2016, 07:39 PM
18 points on 20 offensive possessions doesn't do it for me. Luke almost got a double-double and shared the ball well, so i'm not trying to diss his game, just that it didn't rise to the top in my eyes.

I'll still take it for MOTM though I thought Vrank and Amile played well, too. He also had 3 A and 0 TO, blocked a shot and had a great hustle play, saving a ball from going OOB on our end with a nifty pass to Vrank (?) for one of his assists. Yea, Grayson led the scoring with 21 but had 4 fouls, 2 of which were rather silly, and may not have played much more in the second half anyway. Had he not gotten hurt and picked up the 4th, he probably scores 30+, then he gets the MOTM most likely.

OZZIE4DUKE
11-26-2016, 10:23 PM
Grayson. Great first half, hope his toe feels better by Tuesday!

Kudos to to fellow Pine Crest alum Antonio Vrankovic! Keep up the good work!

LGD! GTHc!