PDA

View Full Version : Advice for seating at Duke-App game tomorrow

ingrjc1
11-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Hey guys, I have GA section 17 seats for App at Duke tomorrow. Any advice on what time to get there to line up for entry? What time does the door open? Kids are short and I would like to get them close to the front if possible.

Thanks!

ricks68
11-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Best seating for them is on your shoulders, as everyone will be standing the entire game.😯

ricks

ricks68
11-25-2016, 01:49 PM
On a more serious note, maybe the very front row, then. Get there a at least 2 hours before and check out the whole sports complex there and the museum displays. Read up about what to do on past DBR threads. After that, the excitement of actually being there for the game will make up for any viewing problems I think.

ricks

ricks

Edouble
11-25-2016, 06:42 PM
On a more serious note, maybe the very front row, then. Get there a at least 2 hours before and check out the whole sports complex there and the museum displays. Read up about what to do on past DBR threads. After that, the excitement of actually being there for the game will make up for any viewing problems I think.

ricks

ricks

But he can't check out the museum if he is waiting in line for a front row seat in Section 17, which is first come, first serve. :confused:

60sDukie
11-25-2016, 07:14 PM
A few years ago we got tickets in section 17 for a Clemson game. We ended up a few rows from the front. I am kind of short (and also kind of old) and the only thing I saw the entire game was the bottom of one of the baskets. We will never do that again.

Indoor66
11-25-2016, 07:18 PM
I don't like to hear about that old stuff; I resemble that too much. 😠😭😎

Furniture
11-25-2016, 11:40 PM
Hey guys, I have GA section 17 seats for App at Duke tomorrow. Any advice on what time to get there to line up for entry? What time does the door open? Kids are short and I would like to get them close to the front if possible.

Thanks!

The student section can be really tough for kids. Get there early!!!