PDA

View Full Version : Question About Kennard

KYtotheCore
11-21-2016, 06:25 PM
First of all, I love this guy. Seems like a great kid. The kind of guy you'd root for no matter where he plays. Reminds me of the old school shooters; great form/timing. Just wondering though . . . does he seem to adjust his hair a lot, or am I just imagining it? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? I find myself oddly fixated on looking for it now.

JetpackJesus
11-21-2016, 06:31 PM
It's not just you. Stop by the DBR Chat during a game and this topic will certainly come up.

sagegrouse
11-21-2016, 06:35 PM
First of all, I love this guy. Seems like a great kid. The kind of guy you'd root for no matter where he plays. Reminds me of the old school shooters; great form/timing. Just wondering though . . . does he seem to adjust his hair a lot, or am I just imagining it? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? I find myself oddly fixated on looking for it now.

Worst hair since Kyle Singler

slower
11-21-2016, 06:37 PM
Hey, even if you're a star athlete like Kennard, losing your hair at 20 is STILL traumatic.

Jeffrey
11-21-2016, 06:54 PM
Clearly, Luke's idol is J.J.

OldPhiKap
11-21-2016, 07:02 PM
I wonder if he is a Dapper Dan man.

Billy Dat
11-21-2016, 07:40 PM
I look forward to it now. Sometime in the past 10 years, many girls between 15-25 with long hair got in the habit of perseveratively playing with their hair, kind of like pulling it away from their head and straightening it downward. I see this behavior lampooned all the time but I can't find a video example to share. Anyway, body language experts say that women do this when they are interested in the man in their presence. So, I don't think Luke is embarrassed about impending baldness, I think he's putting out the bat signal to the collective female universe that he is ready, willing and able. Hey now!

weezie
11-21-2016, 08:58 PM
Good grief, you guys and this thread! :eek:

duke4ever19
11-21-2016, 09:04 PM
Good grief, you guys and this thread! :eek:

While you're here, what's up with that Luke kid and his hair?