PDA

View Full Version : Replays of Radio Broadcasts

mgwalter
11-19-2016, 01:31 PM
Is there any service, free or paid, which allows one to listen to _replays_ of the Duke Radio Network's broadcasts of games? I've found live streaming options (or I can just turn on the radio as I'm local), but would like an option to watch the games recorded on my DVR muted, with the radio broadcast as the audio.

If not, anyone else doing this via software (either saving streamed audio on a Mac or PC, or recording live off the radio and storing digitally), and if so, any recommendations on easiest approach?

So far, I've not grown tired of the commentary, but in a month I'll likely grow tired of the repetitiveness and began to encounter games which have commentators I'm not fond of.

Thanks,
Matt W in Durham

SCMatt33
11-19-2016, 03:59 PM
BDN+ used to have that. Not sure if they still do or if they only have ESPN stuff now given the state of rights deals.

Troublemaker
11-23-2016, 01:06 PM
BDN+ used to have that. Not sure if they still do or if they only have ESPN stuff now given the state of rights deals.

It looks like BDN+ still makes them available.

"Full Radio Broadcasts" of past games can be found at this link and clicking "Archived Game Broadcasts" at the top: http://www.goduke.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?SPSID=22724&SPID=1845&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=4200