PDA

View Full Version : Corollary to Godwin's Law

Dr. Rosenrosen
11-19-2016, 07:49 AM
(i) The longer any DBR thread proceeds, the greater the probability that a poster will invoke UNC, Ol Roy or The Hat as prime examples of some form of unethical behavior -- no matter what the thread is actually about.

(ii) If the thread is directly related to a negative occurence in sports or life related to sports, said reference to the Cheats will occur within the first five posts -- as it should.

Just don't have a name for this well established law of the DBR interverse. But it needs a good one.

MarkD83
11-19-2016, 08:27 AM
(i) The longer any DBR thread proceeds, the greater the probability that a poster will invoke UNC, Ol Roy or The Hat as prime examples of some form of unethical behavior -- no matter what the thread is actually about.

(ii) If the thread is directly related to a negative occurence in sports or life related to sports, said reference to the Cheats will occur within the first five posts -- as it should.

Just don't have a name for this well established law of the DBR interverse. But it needs a good one.

Here is the simple but horrendous name

"Bad Wins"

I know we can do better than that....

Neals384
11-19-2016, 09:12 AM
Huck's
Kinakaribia

OldPhiKap
11-19-2016, 09:25 AM

"The Carolina Way"

devildeac
11-19-2016, 10:12 AM

Let's call it the Rosenrosen Rule. ;)

And, of course, as always, 9F.

DukePA
11-19-2016, 10:48 AM
[/b]

"The Carolina Way"

Well I'll be dadgum if OPK didn't nail it :D