PDA

View Full Version : WBB: Emily Schubert tears ACL, out for year

DU82
10-23-2016, 09:00 PM
The injury bug strikes again. According to the Chronicle, Emily Schubert tore her ACL in practice this week, and is out for the year. (Explains the knee brace she was wearing at C2C last night.

Emily probably wasn't going to play that much this year, but it certainly hurts our depth and practice aside from her progress.

Newton_14
10-23-2016, 09:06 PM
The injury bug strikes again. According to the Chronicle, Emily Schubert tore her ACL in practice this week, and is out for the year. (Explains the knee brace she was wearing at C2C last night.

Emily probably wasn't going to play that much this year, but it certainly hurts our depth and practice aside from her progress.

She had the knee brace on when they introduced the girls team at CTC last night.

OldPhiKap
10-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Sorry to hear this. Best wishes for a full and quick recovery.

DukieInKansas
10-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Sorry to hear this. Best wishes for a full and quick recovery.

I'll second this. Heal quickly and completely.

dudog84
10-25-2016, 02:21 PM
At the risk of adding something positive to the discussion, Duke just added Jade Williams, the #13 prospect (#4 forward) in the 2017 class. She's 6-4, we're gonna need the size with Oderah and Kendall graduating.

Welcome to Duke, Jade!

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/17882806/duke-blue-devils-add-outstanding-recruiting-class-commitment-no-13-jade-williams?addata=espnw:womenbb:index

Newton_14
10-25-2016, 08:59 PM
Please note I have deleted all of the inappropriate posts and replies that were in this thread, and closed it while I cleaned the thread up and handed out infractions. I find it highly inappropriate to use a thread regarding an injured player as a platform to bash the program and coaching staff. Peoples feelings on the program and Coaching Staff have no place in this thread. If you cannot wish the young lady a speedy recovery, or discuss how her injury impacts the team then please mosey on over to a different thread and leave this one be.

I have reopened the thread but will be watching it closely, and I promise you that any post that is in anyway similar to the posts I removed will be deleted and dealt with very harshly from an infraction standpoint. I urge you not to go there.