PDA

View Full Version : tickets?

aimo
10-21-2016, 03:04 PM
Anyone received their season tickets, yet? They said mid-October and first regular game is in a week.

91devil
10-21-2016, 03:26 PM
Anyone received their season tickets, yet? They said mid-October and first regular game is in a week.

I called Ticket Office today about that. Was told "delay in printing".

The season tickets will be mailed via two-day UPS on Monday. Not much time before first game (Friday). Especially if you don't live near Durham and need to sell.

plimnko
10-21-2016, 03:28 PM
per the iron duke office......"printing problems" and since they want to make sure they are correct, they "think" they will arrive wednesday.

devilish
10-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Just spoke with ID rep who said they were going out today. 2 day UPS puts them arriving on Wednesday. Also sited printer "issues."

DU82
10-24-2016, 11:12 PM
Just spoke with ID rep who said they were going out today. 2 day UPS puts them arriving on Wednesday. Also sited printer "issues."

They were shipped Monday. Got an email from UPS confirming delivery tomorrow (Tuesday) in Durham.

You may now transfer tickets electronically so arriving on Wednesday two days before the first game is not the hassle it used to be.

August West
10-25-2016, 02:31 PM
Tickets have arrived. Now I can rest easy. AW.

devilseven
10-25-2016, 02:58 PM
Got mine at 1:30PM up here in Banner Elk!!

aimo
10-26-2016, 09:51 AM
Yep, got ours yesterday. Nothing like pushing their luck.

quahog174
10-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Printing error or deliberate attempt to limit resale?

hallcity
10-27-2016, 01:13 PM
If you don't have your tickets yet, you'd better call the ticket office ASAP. They insist that my tickets are "will call" even though I'm sure I asked that they be sent to my home. That's kind of a problem since the "will call" line is going to be very long and since I wouldn't be able to use my parking pass. They say they're going to overnight them to me. The athletic department people are nice but their systems are highly unreliable.

atoomer0881
10-31-2016, 04:44 PM
If you don't have your tickets yet, you'd better call the ticket office ASAP. They insist that my tickets are "will call" even though I'm sure I asked that they be sent to my home. That's kind of a problem since the "will call" line is going to be very long and since I wouldn't be able to use my parking pass. They say they're going to overnight them to me. The athletic department people are nice but their systems are highly unreliable.

What about tickets for the Champions Classic at MSG? I ordered mine about a month ago, and they said tickets would be mailed 3 weeks prior to the game. The game's in 2 weeks and I still haven't received anything. Has anyone who purchased tickets to the Champions Classic received them yet? Or do you think I should call the ticket office for that as well?