PDA

View Full Version : ACC announces game times for 10-8; Duke-Army at 3:30

jimsumner
09-26-2016, 03:24 PM
"The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced the following

Football game times and networks for October 7-8.

ESPN has declared a six-day option for the games of Oct. 8 and will hold the following games. The game times and networks for these games will be announced no later than by noon this Sunday, Oct. 2. The games held are:

Florida State at Miami
Virginia Tech at North Carolina
Notre Dame at NC State

The game times and networks that were announced are:

Friday, October 7 Clemson at Boston College, ESPN, 7:30 p.m. (previously announced)

Saturday, October 8 Georgia Tech at Pitt, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m..

Army at Duke, RSN. 3:30 p.m.

Syracuse at Wake Forest, RSN, 7 p.m."

Bob Green
09-26-2016, 03:31 PM
My favorite kick-off time is 3:30 as it provides ample time for pregame tailgate activity without having to depart Hampton Roads at 0'Dark-Thirty in the morning.

awhom111
09-27-2016, 09:56 PM
Here is the early list for TV stations carrying the game:
http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-football-on-rsn-army-at-duke-10-08-2016

Remember this is the broadcast where there is no online option for non-subscribers to the channels if you live within the ACC footprint. An exact blackout map will be available next week.

devildeac
10-03-2016, 12:37 PM
This time is certainly more desirable for tailgating, but, Joe Giglio made an interesting comment/answer buried in the Q&A section of today's Raleigh N&O sports section when queried about State fans asking/moaning about the noon KO time for the NCSU-ND game, remarking that espn (basically) told them the start time and that was more desirable as it would be a national game and the 300/330 spots were more suitable/oriented to regional broadcasts.

This morning's line: Duke -6. :confused:

PDDuke85
10-03-2016, 12:49 PM
My favorite kick-off time is 3:30 as it provides ample time for pregame tailgate activity without having to depart Hampton Roads at 0'Dark-Thirty in the morning.

Anxiously watching to see if Matthew will have an impact on our departure from Charleston SC. We usually leave Friday PM regardless of kickoff time. I need steering currents to help in this one!

devildeac
10-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Anxiously watching to see if Matthew will have an impact on our departure from Charleston SC. We usually leave Friday PM regardless of kickoff time. I need steering currents to help in this one!

Maybe all the hot, fetid air emanating from unc will drive Matthew out to sea and keep it there. :o