QUESTIONABLE

WR Keyston Fuller (leg)

OUT

DE Dominic McDonald (upper body)

OUT FOR SEASON

S Javon Jackson (foot)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

QB Thomas Sirk (leg)

The really interesting part is the upgrade of Fuller from out to questionable. When he was hurt, I thought the news was that he was out for the season. But the first two injury reports listed him as Out ... not Out for the Season.

Whether he plays this week or not, it's clear that Fuller is on a path to return.

Bummer about McDonald. I guess Doyle starts --but I think it means a lot more snaps for Terrell Lucas.

Avvocato
09-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Jim's a little late on this, so I thought I'd post:

Duke Football Injury Report

Duke vs. Notre Dame

September 22, 2016

QUESTIONABLE

WR Keyston Fuller (leg)

OUT

OUT FOR SEASON

S Javon Jackson (foot)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

QB Thomas Sirk (leg)

The really interesting part is the upgrade of Fuller from out to questionable. When he was hurt, I thought the news was that he was out for the season. But the first two injury reports listed him as Out ... not Out for the Season.

Whether he plays this week or not, it's clear that Fuller is on a path to return.

Bummer about McDonald. I guess Doyle starts --but I think it means a lot more snaps for Terrell Lucas.

Thanks for the update. Interesting about Fuller. As with Bracey, I am no hurry to rush these guys back until they are ready, but it would be great if he could at a minimum get some game experience by the end of the year setting him up for next season.

budwom
09-22-2016, 03:13 PM
Jim's a little late on this, so I thought I'd post:

Duke Football Injury Report

Duke vs. Notre Dame

September 22, 2016

QUESTIONABLE

WR Keyston Fuller (leg)

OUT

OUT FOR SEASON

S Javon Jackson (foot)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

QB Thomas Sirk (leg)

I'm hoping to see a lot more of Okonya, Lucas and Hornbuckle at DE, all of whom should form a pretty solid group in the coming years.