OUT
WR Keyston Fuller (leg)

OUT FOR SEASON
S Javon Jackson (foot)
DT Zach Morris (leg)
QB Thomas Sirk (leg)

loran16
09-08-2016, 03:53 PM
Jim, Steve Wiseman reported that bracey wouldn't play this week as he hasn't had enough practices although he's feeling better. Shouldn't he be on the injury report (especially as this is a conference game).

Seems like not following the rules to me no?

jimsumner
09-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Jim, Steve Wiseman reported that bracey wouldn't play this week as he hasn't had enough practices although he's feeling better. Shouldn't he be on the injury report (especially as this is a conference game).

That's what I mean by vanilla. Bracey wasn't on the list last week and there was zero chance he was going to play against Central.

OldPhiKap
09-08-2016, 05:08 PM

That's what I mean by vanilla. Bracey wasn't on the list last week and there was zero chance he was going to play against Central.

I guess he is not injured, but will not play due to coach's decision (lack of practice). So no reason to list him on the disabled list.

jimsumner
09-08-2016, 06:53 PM
I guess he is not injured, but will not play due to coach's decision (lack of practice). So no reason to list him on the disabled list.

Perhaps. But he certainly was injured before the NCCU game and didn't appear on the injury list prior to the game.

Curious

OldPhiKap
09-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Perhaps. But he certainly was injured before the NCCU game and didn't appear on the injury list prior to the game.

Curious

Isn't there a different rule for conference games? Not sure, thought I read that a season or two ago.

But as Budwom said a few years ago -- Cut likes to play Secret Squirrel with these sorts of things.

budwom
09-09-2016, 08:23 AM
yes, thru the years the injury report has been, what's the nice term, inconsistent?

Newton_14
09-09-2016, 09:31 PM
yes, thru the years the injury report has been, what's the nice term, inconsistent?

No... It's been consistent..... It has been consistently inconsistent :)

Which is slightly better than the injury reports for basketball..... What was it Amile had last year?? A foot injury of some sort??

NSDukeFan
09-10-2016, 05:07 AM
No... It's been consistent.... It has been consistently inconsistent :)

Which is slightly better than the injury reports for basketball.... What was it Amile had last year?? A foot injury of some sort??

I believe Amile had a lower body injury.