PDA

View Full Version : FB tix by mail

madscavenger
09-02-2016, 05:39 AM
i bought tickets for the NU game which receipt said would be sent by mail. Anyone know whether they use UPS (as opposed to the USPO). Reason i ask is that i'm going out of town for a few days and should it be UPS it would end up laying there on the front steps. Cell service (and the internet as well) will more than likely not be available for me to do a status check once I depart. Anyone?

OZZIE4DUKE
09-02-2016, 08:20 AM
I got extra tickets for the VT game and they came this week in regular mail. LGD GTHc!

PDDuke85
09-02-2016, 08:25 AM
i bought tickets for the NU game which receipt said would be sent by mail. Anyone know whether they use UPS (as opposed to the USPO). Reason i ask is that i'm going out of town for a few days and should it be UPS it would end up laying there on the front steps. Cell service (and the internet as well) will more than likely not be available for me to do a status check once I depart. Anyone?

My additional tickets for the Army game came via regular mail this week. As an aside, UPS lost my season ticket booklet and flag. The customer service from UPS was absolutely putrid. A huge shout out to Elinor from the Duke ticket office for her efforts and outstanding customer service.

duke2x
09-02-2016, 09:09 AM
I got my Northwestern tickets yesterday by U.S. mail. Although I'm sure I got them from Duke, I'm still waiting on Notre Dame.

DU82
09-02-2016, 09:24 AM
I got my Northwestern tickets yesterday by U.S. mail. Although I'm sure I got them from Duke, I'm still waiting on Notre Dame.

I also received my Northwestern ticket via USPS yesterday. A recent email indicated that the Notre Damecticekts would be mailed on September 7th.