PDA

View Full Version : Duke Basketball Bobbleheads

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
08-08-2016, 05:12 PM
I collected the Duke Basketball Bobbleheads when they came out early 2000. They came with one in a blue Duke jersey and white Duke jersey. My son found one of these bobbleheads blue jersey and he is looking for the one with white jersey.

would anyone have a white jersey one for sell or trade, I have an extra blue jersey bobblehead with box included. in perfect condition.

I would really appreciate any Duke fans, that might have one of the white jersey bobbleheads.

ricks68
08-08-2016, 08:47 PM
I collected the Duke Basketball Bobbleheads when they came out early 2000. They came with one in a blue Duke jersey and white Duke jersey. My son found one of these bobbleheads blue jersey and he is looking for the one with white jersey.

would anyone have a white jersey one for sell or trade, I have an extra blue jersey bobblehead with box included. in perfect condition.

I would really appreciate any Duke fans, that might have one of the white jersey bobbleheads.

I have an extra Blue Devil "Bobbing Head" I would part with that came from McDonalds in 2002. It broke through the ankles during transit, but I was able to super glue it together without being very noticeable.

ricks

Rich
08-09-2016, 03:14 PM
My Coach K bobblehead and various other Duke memorabilia.

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
08-09-2016, 06:12 PM
Thank for the messages, the bobblehead I am talking about is the one where it is the DUKE basketball player. No the Blue Devil in Cameron Indoor Stadium (already have that one) also have the Coach K bobblehead.

Their are two Duke basketball bobbleheads one with white home jersey dribbling a basketball and blue jersey bobblehead holding basketball under his arm.

Hope to catch up to someone that might have one.