PDA

View Full Version : Duke vs Northwestern (football) pre-game gathering

madscavenger
07-25-2016, 04:14 AM
Anyone know how or where to register for the pre-game Party/Pep Rally?

sagegrouse
07-25-2016, 10:10 AM
Anyone know how or where to register for the pre-game Party/Pep Rally?

I got an email, but try GoDuke.com.

madscavenger
07-25-2016, 07:32 PM
I got an email, but try GoDuke.com.

i also received the email and purchased tickets for the game. i then deleted it, not planning to attend the Pep Rally. A week later, when i surprised my wife (leaving the ticket receipt under her pillow) she said, "what about the Rally?" So a few days later i went to goduke.com and scoured the site. It may be there somewhere, but i couldn't find a thing. Anyway, thanks for responding....................mad

fidel
07-25-2016, 07:54 PM
i also received the email and purchased tickets for the game. i then deleted it, not planning to attend the Pep Rally. A week later, when i surprised my wife (leaving the ticket receipt under her pillow) she said, "what about the Rally?" So a few days later i went to goduke.com and scoured the site. It may be there somewhere, but i couldn't find a thing. Anyway, thanks for responding....mad

Here you go... (http://rsvp.duke.edu/events/duke-pre-game-party-at-northwestern/event-summary-fbe247ac87f049d697e6dff2fe011dc4.aspx?utm_source=b ronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Register+for+the+Pregame+Party+before+Sep tember+9th&utm_content=Duke+Football+–+Follow+the+Devils+to+N orthwestern,+Notre+Dame+and+at+Wallace+Wade&utm_campaign=Football+Events+and+Tickets+07122016)

weezie
07-25-2016, 08:41 PM
.... when i surprised my wife (leaving the ticket receipt under her pillow) she said, "what about the Rally?"

Look at you, you crazy romantic mad! :cool::cool: