PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Plumlee signs with Knicks

BigZ
06-24-2016, 03:21 PM
Don't have a link but he signed with Miami.

Dr. Rosenrosen
06-24-2016, 03:26 PM
I can think of much worse things to do than hang out in Miami and play basketball for the summer...

Ichabod Drain
06-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Don't have a link but he signed with Miami.

For summer league?

CameronBornAndBred
06-24-2016, 03:55 PM
Didn't Winslow send a tweet saying he told the office folks to "take Duke guys"? :cool:

Doria
06-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Nice! Good job!

alteran
06-24-2016, 04:14 PM
I can think of much worse things to do than hang out in Miami and play basketball for the summer...

How about hanging out in Chapel Hill and playing basketball for the summer. For Roy.

Congrats to Marshall.

Eternal Outlaw
06-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 3m3 minutes ago
Duke's Marshall Plumlee has agreed to a guaranteed undrafted free-agent deal with the New York Knicks, league sources tell The Vertical.

Retweeted by Wojo of Vertical

Ichabod Drain
06-24-2016, 04:23 PM
From Shams Charania of the Vertical

"Duke's Marshall Plumlee has agreed to a guaranteed undrafted free-agent deal with the New York Knicks, league sources tell The Verical"

Edit: Should have spent more time with Mavis Beacon.

BigZ
06-24-2016, 04:24 PM
Duke's Marshall Plumlee has agreed to a guaranteed undrafted free-agent deal with the New York Knicks, league sources tell The Vertical.

Retweeted by Wojo

well lol i just read the comment section on Mason's IG post.

CDu
06-24-2016, 04:44 PM
That tweet has to be incomplete (or inaccurate) information. Plumlee cannot actually sign an NBA contract for next season with the Knicks (or anyone else in the NBA) yet, as the free agent period doesn't begin for another 3 weeks. Most likely he has signed a guaranteed training camp contract (similar to what Zoubek signed back in the summer of 2010). Teams are often pretty quick to identify camp bodies after the draft. Or, perhaps even more likely, it's a summer league contract.

Still, good for him that he is getting a look from the Knicks. I doubt it results in a regular season contract, but it is at least a step towards getting his foot in the door.

tbyers11
06-24-2016, 04:44 PM

Retweeted by Wojo of Vertical

That's a good landing spot for MP3. The Knicks have like 5 players under contract next year. He will definitely get a chance to make his case for a roster spot.

fraggler
06-24-2016, 04:55 PM
So, original post confused or lie?

Eternal Outlaw
06-24-2016, 05:12 PM
That tweet has to be incomplete (or inaccurate) information. Plumlee cannot actually sign an NBA contract for next season with the Knicks (or anyone else in the NBA) yet, as the free agent period doesn't begin for another 3 weeks. Most likely he has signed a guaranteed training camp contract (similar to what Zoubek signed back in the summer of 2010). Teams are often pretty quick to identify camp bodies after the draft. Or, perhaps even more likely, it's a summer league contract.

Still, good for him that he is getting a look from the Knicks. I doubt it results in a regular season contract, but it is at least a step towards getting his foot in the door.

Doesn't say he signed yet, just agreed so it doesn't seem inaccurate at all. Doesn't specify what is guaranteed so it is incomplete but it sounds like at least a camp invite. Usually when undrafted FAs start getting put on summer league teams with no contract the tweets are pretty clear that they are getting a summer league deal. Those were the type of tweets about Quinn for his Thunder and Cavs summer league spots. The wording here seems promising for Marshall.

duke74
06-24-2016, 05:19 PM
That's a good landing spot for MP3. The Knicks have like 5 players under contract next year. He will definitely get a chance to make his case for a roster spot.

And we just traded Robin Lopez for DRose. Zinger still not strong enough for a true 5. Only true 5 now, Seraphin, is a FA, I think.

DavidBenAkiva
06-24-2016, 05:47 PM
And we just traded Robin Lopez for DRose. Zinger still not strong enough for a true 5. Only true 5 now, Seraphin, is a FA, I think.

Current Knicks roster includes no true center:

Carmelo Anthony
Derrick Rose
Kristaps Porzingas
Kyle O'Quinn
Langston Galloway (Qualifying Offer)
Cleanthony Early (QO)
Justin Holiday

None of those guys can play the center position. They could go small ball with Melo and Porzingas as the frontcourt. The Knicks are in on another big-time free agent like Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, or Joakim Noah. I think there will be plenty of interest in having a cheap player like Plumlee on the roster or easily accessible via the D-League.

Furniture
06-24-2016, 08:13 PM
Amile Jefferson‏ @AmileJefferson
PLUMDOZER TO THE KNICKS

dukelifer
06-24-2016, 08:32 PM
Marshall has some similarities to the big centers from Jackson's Bulls team.

duke74
06-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Marshall has some similarities to the big centers from Jackson's Bulls team.

Wennington or Cartwright? Cartwright was a good offensive center with the Knicks if I remember correctly.

subzero02
06-24-2016, 09:30 PM
Wennington or Cartwright? Cartwright was a good offensive center with the Knicks if I remember correctly.

Don't forget about Luc "skywalker" Longely...

Congrats to Marshall...

duke74
06-25-2016, 07:31 AM
Don't forget about Luc "skywalker" Longely...

Congrats to Marshall...

I'm a Knicks fan. Thus I try to forget about all Bulls...(Bill W was a St. John's guy - I'm a Queens guy and it's where I am a professor post-Deloitte; Bill C was a Knick. Those are exceptions. :) )

BigZ
06-25-2016, 09:18 AM
So, original post confused or lie?

Confused, I don't know why I would lie about that.

bjornolf
06-25-2016, 10:35 AM
I'm confused, too. I thought he was going into the Army.

Furniture
06-25-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm confused, too. I thought he was going into the Army.

Nope. Its been quite clear for some time that he was going to try the NBA. Stated many times on this forum.....

CameronBornAndBred
06-25-2016, 06:09 PM
What does a "Guaranteed contract" mean? Contracts (especially for undrafted players) are more confusing to me than...well, anything.

dragoneye776
06-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Lol what happened to Phil Jackson's "Duke players fail to live up to expectations in the NBA?"

http://collegespun.com/acc/duke/new-york-knicks-president-phil-jackson-duke-blue-devils-jahlil-okafor-bust-fail-expectations-nba-draft

CameronBornAndBred
06-25-2016, 09:27 PM
Lol what happened to Phil Jackson's "Duke players fail to live up to expectations in the NBA?"

http://collegespun.com/acc/duke/new-york-knicks-president-phil-jackson-duke-blue-devils-jahlil-okafor-bust-fail-expectations-nba-draft
Playing (Blue) Devil's advocate...there are no expectations of Marshall in the NBA. Pretty sweet spot for him to be in...make the most of it!

gep
06-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Just imagine... 3 Plumlees... with 3 Duke degrees... all 3 in the NBA at the same time. Just Wonderful

sagegrouse
06-25-2016, 11:45 PM
Just imagine... 3 Plumlees... with 3 Duke degrees... all 3 in the NBA at the same time. Just Wonderful

And all three with NCAA championship rings.

gep
06-25-2016, 11:51 PM
And all three with NCAA championship rings.

WOW... yes... how could I forget that!?!??!! :cool:

awhom111
06-26-2016, 01:16 AM
What does a "Guaranteed contract" mean? Contracts (especially for undrafted players) are more confusing to me than...well, anything.

Only some types of contracts have to be fully guaranteed, like rookie scale contracts for first round picks and qualifying offers or offer sheets for restricted free agents.

Obviously teams like not having to guarantee contracts and players want guaranteed deals so it depends on who has more leverage.

As an undrafted player, Marshall can sign any kind of contract with any team. Since a lot of players are looking to just get their foot in the door, many of them sign full unguaranteed deals, which means that they can be waived any time before all contracts guarantee for the season in January without costing the team anything. That was the kind of contract that Andre signed for his rookie year. For in demand players, the leverage shifts a bit so teams will often offer partially guaranteed deals that give the player a set amount if they are waived before earning that amount during the regular season. That was the kind of deal that Seth signed for his rookie (and second) year. Money is flooding the market this season and next so teams may have to offer full guarantees to get the guys they want, meaning that they get a full year of NBA salary no matter whether they are waived or remain on the roster.

JetpackJesus
06-27-2016, 08:25 PM

Lance Thomas.

Furniture
06-30-2016, 09:04 PM
In John Scheyers latest Off season podcast coach Capel said Marshall has signed a two year deal with the Knicks with a player option.

Furniture
07-02-2016, 05:08 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/nyknicks/status/749321861603942400/photo/1

CameronBornAndBred
07-02-2016, 05:29 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/nyknicks/status/749321861603942400/photo/1
Awesome! Didn't he hit a three in a game once?

gep
07-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Awesome! Didn't he hit a three in a game once?

Yup...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l-d5WPB-i0

cool video :cool:

CameronBornAndBred
07-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Yup...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l-d5WPB-i0

cool video :cool:
That's beautiful.:D

gep
07-02-2016, 10:48 PM
That's beautiful.:D

Don't know how many of you previously saw the full version with R.Kelly's music... but I'll link it again anyway (I really like it). Focuses on the bench. One great moment in Duke Basketball... :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7A3r0a7Ns

Indoor66
07-03-2016, 07:09 AM
Don't know how many of you previously saw the full version with R.Kelly's music... but I'll link it again anyway (I really like it). Focuses on the bench. One great moment in Duke Basketball... :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7A3r0a7Ns

That link will bring a tear to your eye. :D:cool:

4Gen
07-03-2016, 07:49 AM
Love the coaches' (non)reaction. Just another Marshall three ball.

Newton_14
07-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Ok, so do we have an official ruling on this yet? Does the kid have a bonofide 2 yr contract with THE New York Knicks for the next two official NBA Seasons?

Furniture
07-04-2016, 12:19 AM

http://en.hispanosnba.com/salaries/teams/new-york-knicks
WOW!
Fracking awesome!!

One more.
http://www.spotrac.com/nba/new-york-knicks/cap/

sagegrouse
07-04-2016, 12:45 AM
WOW!
Fracking awesome!!

One more.

Furniture: Don't these all say "non-guaranteed?" What am I missing?

tbyers11
07-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Furniture: Don't these all say "non-guaranteed?" What am I missing?

You are correct that MP3 has a non-guaranteed contract, but I see it as he has more than just a deal for summer league.

It appears to be the equivalent of a contract given to any non-first round rookie. The Knicks could cut him at any time, but as of now, it appears that they are planning on bringing him to training camp.

CDu
07-04-2016, 10:28 AM
You are correct that MP3 has a non-guaranteed contract, but I see it as he has more than just a deal for summer league.

It appears to be the equivalent of a contract given to any non-first round rookie. The Knicks could cut him at any time, but as of now, it appears that they are planning on bringing him to training camp.

Yeah it is definitely more than a "summer league contract" (which doesn't really exist - those are summer league invites). It appears to be a 1year, non-guaranteed (meaning the Knicks can waive him at any time for "free"), minimum-salary contract. So he will at least be a training camp body prior to roster cuts if nothing else.

It looks like the "2-year" thing may have been a misunderstanding.

Snap
07-07-2016, 12:34 PM
Yeah it is definitely more than a "summer league contract" (which doesn't really exist - those are summer league invites). It appears to be a 1year, non-guaranteed (meaning the Knicks can waive him at any time for "free"), minimum-salary contract. So he will at least be a training camp body prior to roster cuts if nothing else.

It looks like the "2-year" thing may have been a misunderstanding.

ESPN is reporting that it's a 3-year contract with first year guaranteed. Hope the link works, it was in the "Now" sidebar but I think link will pop that article to the top
http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0542742475853273424-4

subzero02
07-07-2016, 12:43 PM
That's nothing short of incredible. I can remember watching video of him from the summer before his redshirt season... when is the last time 3 brothers made NBA rosters? Did the Barry brothers pull this off or possibly the Rush brothers?

luburch
07-07-2016, 12:55 PM
kAzE and I were leading the "Marshall can make the NBA train" all season. I'm thrilled for him and hope that it all works out!

nmduke2001
07-07-2016, 12:58 PM
That's nothing short of incredible. I can remember watching video of him from the summer before his redshirt season... when is the last time 3 brothers made NBA rosters? Did the Barry brothers pull this off or possibly the Rush brothers?

Brent, Jon and Drew Barry all played at the same time when Drew made his NBA debut in January of 1998. The Plumlees join the Barrys and the Jones (Caldwell, Charles and Major) as families with 3 brothers in the NBA.

flyingdutchdevil
07-07-2016, 01:17 PM
kAzE and I were leading the "Marshall can make the NBA train" all season. I'm thrilled for him and hope that it all works out!

Count me in the camp who thought Plumlee wouldn't sniff the NBA. And I apologize for thinking that way. And I couldn't be happy for MP3.

Furthermore, this adds a ton of credibility to Duke's already solid "we develop players" approach. Love it.

BD80
07-07-2016, 02:37 PM

The Rush brothers were all paid to play basketball, but that's while they were in high school.

sagegrouse
07-07-2016, 02:40 PM
ESPN is reporting that it's a 3-year contract with first year guaranteed. Hope the link works, it was in the "Now" sidebar but I think link will pop that article to the top
http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0542742475853273424-4

Here's the blurb:

Ian Begley ESPN Staff Writer

Marshall Plumlee's 3-year deal with the Knicks is fully guaranteed in the first season, sources confirm. The 6-11 Plumlee played on the Knicks' Summer League team and should give the Knicks depth on the front line. His brothers are NBAers Mason and Miles Plumlee. Newsday first reported that the first year of Plumlee's deal is guaranteed and Sheridan Hoops first reported the length of Plumlee's deal. The Knicks now have 12 players under contract. Summer Leaguer Ron Baker also received some guaranteed money from the club and is expected in training camp.

phaedrus
07-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Only 32 colleges and only 9 countries have more players in the NBA than the Plumlee family.

http://www.ncaa.com/ncaa-basketball-nba

duke74
07-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Nice article in the NY Post. Mentions his talking on defense as an asset. (Sound familiar?)

http://nyp.st/29RSVfu

Furniture
07-07-2016, 05:25 PM

Marshall loves his fans!

dukelifer
07-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Brent, Jon and Drew Barry all played at the same time when Drew made his NBA debut in January of 1998. The Plumlees join the Barrys and the Jones (Caldwell, Charles and Major) as families with 3 brothers in the NBA.

And had a dad who played. The Curry's are another multi sibling - multi generational NBA family.

NSDukeFan
07-07-2016, 06:31 PM
And had a dad who played. The Curry's are another multi sibling - multi generational NBA family.

It's going to be fun when all the Plumlee cousins come to Duke to play for coach Paulus.

kAzE
07-07-2016, 06:44 PM

I'm just hoping we can get another generation of plumlees to come to Duke. 4 plumlee kids... Lots of opportunity there. Let's get to work, fellas. We need those grandkids for the 2038 recruiting class.

Newton_14
07-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Count me in the camp who thought Plumlee wouldn't sniff the NBA. And I apologize for thinking that way. And I couldn't be happy for MP3.

Furthermore, this adds a ton of credibility to Duke's already solid "we develop players" approach. Love it.

Dang straight on your last sentence buddy! Duke is the program developing both marginal bigs and star bigs and getting them prepared to have success in the NBA, not uncCheat. Get some of that Wheat! HA! James who?? :) And it is a nice mix of 4 year players and one and dones. Shavlik, Shelden, McBob, Lance, MP1, MP2, Ryan Kelly, Okafor, MP3, just to name a few since 2003 and we will soon add more of them with Giles, Bolden, etc. Really really great stuff and a great testament to the abilities of the Duke Coaching Staff! Thank you Wojo, Nate, and Mr Capel for working with these young men in the gym daily, and helping them improve, along with the GOAT in Coach K. Guard U no longer... Kyrie Irving, Top 5 PG, multiple SG's (Hendo & crew), multiple wings (Luol, Justise Dunleavy & crew), and a plethora of bigs. The Duke Program is hitting on all cylinders ... recruiting, results on the College Court, draft picks, results on the USA Court, and results on the NBA court (Kyrie leads Cavs to the title side by side with Lebron, and hits game 7 winning dagger 3 on the opponents court with the opponents star player defending him... you just can't make this stuff up or write better fiction.

Congrats in a large way to MP3. Super happy for that kid. For his first 4 years, I never thought he would sniff the NBA and thought he would go straight into the Army. With the season he had this year, I changed my stance to thinking he would possibly get drafted in the second Rd or sign a summer league & training camp deal with a team as a Free Agent, and get a chance to play his way onto the team, but I still felt it most likely he would get cut and not make the Regular Season Roster, and would be headed to the D League. That he signed a contract with a guaranteed year before the Summer League even really got started is an Amazing feat in my opinion. Well done MP3. You sir have just achieved a remarkable accomplishment!

I am very happy to learn that I was wrong on his NBA prospects. Very happy!

Go Duke!

Indoor66
07-08-2016, 08:09 AM
It's going to be fun when all the Plumlee cousins come to Duke to play for coach Paulus.

Do we call it P P Land?

Skitzle
07-08-2016, 09:54 AM

Matthew, Mike, Marty, Maxwell, Melvin, Morton, Marlon, Mark and Mario Plumlee come on down.

kAzE
07-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Matthew, Mike, Marty, Maxwell, Melvin, Morton, Marlon, Mark and Mario Plumlee come on down.

MP12!

NSDukeFan
07-08-2016, 11:17 AM

"Coach Paulus can't recruit guards"

phaedrus
07-08-2016, 11:20 AM
"Coach Paulus can't recruit guards"

But is too short to coach big men.

flyingdutchdevil
07-08-2016, 11:37 AM

I'm looking forward to Mario Plumlee. Adopted Italian-American from Warsaw, Indiana via Brooklyn, NY. Got the athleticism of a Plumlee but the aggression of Balotelli.

CameronBornAndBred
07-08-2016, 12:10 PM
I'm looking forward to Mario Plumlee. Adopted Italian-American from Warsaw, Indiana via Brooklyn, NY. Got the athleticism of a Plumlee but the aggression of Balotelli.
I'm looking forward to the day that Coach Capel lands M. Plumlee Jr.

ChillinDuke
07-08-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm looking forward to the day that Coach Capel lands M. Plumlee Jr.

All three of them.

- Chillin

flyingdutchdevil
07-08-2016, 12:35 PM
All three of them.

- Chillin

Think you mean nine (3x3).

EDIT: Nope, just got the reference. I'm an idiot.

kAzE
07-08-2016, 12:46 PM

Hopefully he has the hops of the other famous Italian Mario. It would be even more fun if we played Maryland and he stomped all over them.

Skitzle
07-08-2016, 12:49 PM
i'm looking forward to the day that coach capel lands m. Plumlee jr.

mp1.5, mp2.5, mp3.5?

devildeac
07-08-2016, 01:06 PM
mp1.5, mp2.5, mp3.5?

Probably should be designated MP4 through MP9. ;)

NSDukeFan
07-08-2016, 02:11 PM

MP9? That's a bit pessimistic isn't it? 😊

CameronBornAndBred
07-08-2016, 02:14 PM
MP9? That's a bit pessimistic isn't it? 😊
I agree...Mary and Marcella are both gonna be stars for DWB.

fidel
07-08-2016, 02:47 PM

Gotta keep the lineage.

MP1.1, MP1.2, MP1.3, MP2.1, MP2.2, MP2.3, MP3.1, MP3.2, MP3.3

BD80
07-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Gotta keep the lineage.

MP1.1, MP1.2, MP1.3, MP2.1, MP2.2, MP2.3, MP3.1, MP3.2, MP3.3

That sounds like the first six months of Microsoft Publisher.

Skitzle
07-08-2016, 05:40 PM
That sounds like the first six months of Microsoft Publisher.

A funny side note, "MP Publisher" is also a well known alias of Perky Plumlee.

Edit: Woah!! I just learned that Perky's real first name is Millard, MP0. Mind blown.

dukelifer
07-10-2016, 07:34 PM
A funny side note, "MP Publisher" is also a well known alias of Perky Plumlee.

Edit: Woah!! I just learned that Perky's real first name is Millard, MP0. Mind blown.

Millard's father was also named Millard so not sure if we need to go negative or completely renumber the boys. Getting complicated.

Skitzle
07-11-2016, 03:34 AM
Millard's father was also named Millard so not sure if we need to go negative or completely renumber the boys. Getting complicated.

It get's worse. Accourding Perky's father's obituary... (got to love the internet). Perky's father Millard Percy Plumlee was actually Millard Plumlee Jr. Meaning Perky Plumlee is Millard Perky Plumlee III and the original MP3...

I don't know where we go from here...

weezie
07-11-2016, 08:00 AM
You guys are flabbergast-some. I am always surprised by the devotion and perseverance of DBR'ers.

Especially in mid-July; it just brings out the best!

BD80
07-11-2016, 08:14 AM
It get's worse. Accourding Perky's father's obituary... (got to love the internet). Perky's father Millard Percy Plumlee was actually Millard Plumlee Jr. Meaning Perky Plumlee is Millard Perky Plumlee III and the original MP3...

So Marshall is MP3² ?

CrazyNotCrazie
07-11-2016, 08:24 AM

Is Miles short for Millard so he is MP4? Or did Perky abandon the line? These are the things that keep me up at night...

Indoor66
07-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Please keep up the research. INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

dukelifer
07-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Is Miles short for Millard so he is MP4? Or did Perky abandon the line? These are the things that keep me up at night...

The more critical question is how did we get the Plumlees from Purdue and how did Marshall end up in the Army. Millard Jr was a varsity athlete (as was Perky and Leslie (who also went to Purdue) and a Lieutenant in the Amphibious Forces in the Southwest Pacific Theatre on LST 562 and LST 181 from 1943-1946- so he probably saw significant action. From the ancestry records it looks as if Millard Sr.'s dad was Newton Moore Plumlee- so I think it ends there.

Skitzle
07-12-2016, 04:15 PM
The more critical question is how did we get the Plumlees from Purdue and how did Marshall end up in the Army. Millard Jr was a varsity athlete (as was Perky and Leslie (who also went to Purdue) and a Lieutenant in the Amphibious Forces in the Southwest Pacific Theatre on LST 562 and LST 181 from 1943-1946- so he probably saw significant action. From the ancestry records it looks as if Millard Sr.'s dad was Newton Moore Plumlee- so I think it ends there.

Unless it's just a foreshadowing of More Plumlee

CrazyNotCrazie
07-12-2016, 04:43 PM

So he could shoot with his left hand and his right hand like Charles Shackleford?

Olympic Fan
07-12-2016, 04:58 PM
I may be a little lost in the blizzard of numbered Plumlees, but ...

Isn't his "little" sister Madeline (she "only" stands 6-foot tall) the rightful MP4?

MP4 is a scholarship volleyball player at Notre Dame. Like her three brothers, she is a superb student athlete -- making the ACC academic honor roll in her first three seasons at Notre Dame.

dukelifer
07-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Unless it's just a foreshadowing of More Plumlee

I am suggesting that we use the following numbering as Perky is MP3 or MPIII - MP3.1- Miles, MP3.2- Mason and MP3.3- Marshall.

Indoor66
07-13-2016, 08:24 AM
I am suggesting that we use the following numbering as Perky is MP3 or MPIII - MP3.1- Miles, MP3.2- Mason and MP3.3- Marshall.

Wayyyyyy too far away from the last game! ;) Maybe you should re-watch 2015 Title game? :cool:

dukelifer
07-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Wayyyyyy too far away from the last game! ;) Maybe you should re-watch 2015 Title game? :cool:

Maybe 2010 and 2015 and see all the Plumlee boys get their ring.

Newton_14
07-13-2016, 09:25 PM

We are related!! I knew it!! Guess that makes me MP14!!! :cool:

-jk, when can I change my username to MP14?? :D

Boozer to Newton14 to MP14!!

devildeac
07-13-2016, 10:31 PM

I was waiting for someone to make that connection :rolleyes: .

Indoor66
07-14-2016, 07:50 AM

I will concur with the name change when you post a copy of your first NBA Payroll Check! :p:cool:

BD80
07-14-2016, 09:39 AM

It seems an irrational number would be more appropriate

Neals384
07-15-2016, 09:53 PM
It seems an irrational number would be more appropriate

If you're serving pi, make mine pumpkin!

devildeac
07-16-2016, 07:34 AM
If you're serving pi, make mine pumpkin!

If you think BD80 is going to serve you pi, I believe you're dealing in imaginary numbers then.

Indoor66
07-16-2016, 08:13 AM
If you think BD80 is going to serve you pi, I believe you're dealing in imaginary numbers then.

I keep being told that I need a serving of humble pi. And I am so nice. I don't understand. :confused::cool:

BD80
07-16-2016, 10:25 AM
I keep being told that I need a serving of humble pi. And I am so nice. I don't understand. :confused::cool:

Excuse me, but I am the most humble person you will ever encounter, and its not even close

NSDukeFan
07-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Excuse me, but I am the most humble person you will ever encounter, and its not even close

Is that a humblebrag?

Indoor66
07-16-2016, 12:43 PM
Is that a humblebrag?

Rename him Humblestilskin.:cool:

dukelifer
07-16-2016, 05:22 PM

Trump is the most humble as is once told the world via Twitter

"The new Pope is a humble man, very much like me, which probably explains why I like him so much!"

BD80
07-16-2016, 05:57 PM
Trump is the most humble as is once told the world via Twitter

"The new Pope is a humble man, very much like me, which probably explains why I like him so much!"

Damn it, Trumped again.