PDA

View Full Version : Amile's Recovery

OldBlue
04-22-2016, 11:00 AM
Has anyone heard or seen how Amile is doing now? Has he fully recovered, or is he still having issues with his foot?

DukeTrinity11
04-22-2016, 11:15 AM
I saw Amile at a local campus watering hole *cough* Shooters *cough* this past weekend when I was back for my 5 Year Reunion. His movement looked perfectly normal; he wasn't wearing any braces or crutches or anything.

flyingdutchdevil
04-22-2016, 12:25 PM
I saw Amile at a local campus watering hole *cough* Shooters *cough* this past weekend when I was back for my 5 Year Reunion. His movement looked perfectly normal; he wasn't wearing any braces or crutches or anything.

How was his jump shot with ping pong balls? ;)

kAzE
04-22-2016, 01:47 PM
How was his jump shot with ping pong balls? ;)

I gotta imagine Amile plays a pretty mean game of Pong with his crazy long arms, even with elbow behind the edge of the table rules. Also, he's 22, so no need to sugarcoat it :p

Dev11
04-22-2016, 02:12 PM

Hey, shout out to the class of 2011!

If Amile can navigate Shooters, he can probably play basketball. They don't have student managers on hand to mop up all the wet spots, after all.