PDA

View Full Version : Bryan is breaking up with me...

weezie
04-20-2016, 03:38 PM
Our Kersey is becoming head of ACC Officials? I think I might actually be feeling abandoned.

What am I going to do when I don't get to see his pugnacious little face on the court any more...

devildeac
04-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Our Kersey is becoming head of ACC Officials? I think I might actually be feeling abandoned.

What am I going to do when I don't get to see his pugnacious little face on the court any more...

They'll be others, no worry :rolleyes: .

buddy
04-20-2016, 04:54 PM

You'll still have Jamie Luckie!

OldPhiKap
04-20-2016, 06:33 PM

Let's face it, life just has not been the same since Lenny Wirtz hung up his whistle. It's almost like they don't call technicals against K anymore.

jv001
04-20-2016, 09:27 PM
There's always Brad. GoDuke!

FerryFor50
04-20-2016, 10:48 PM
It's not me, Brian. It's you.

BeachBlueDevil
04-21-2016, 05:25 PM
Always been a little partial to Bryan since he is from the same neck of the woods as me. I wish him the best, I hope the first thing he does is boot Roger Ayers, that guy sucks.