PDA

View Full Version : Rameses mascot sucker punched

ksimp112
04-05-2016, 03:20 PM
http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/to-add-insult-to-injury-the-unc-mascot-got-sucker-punched-by-a-cheerleader-as-the-nova-buzzer-beater-went-in/

brandon990
04-05-2016, 04:33 PM
From the video clips I've seen, I just don't see it? Looks like the alleged attacker is on the other end of the court. Old eyes perhaps?

Duke79UNLV77
04-05-2016, 05:12 PM
From the video clips I've seen, I just don't see it? Looks like the alleged attacker is on the other end of the court. Old eyes perhaps?

I think you can see it here: http://thebiglead.com/2016/04/05/north-carolina-tar-heel-mascot-assault/

It appears the puncher is wearing an ugly shade of blue. Who reacts to that play by thinking, "You know what? I'd feel a lot better if I sucker-punched my own team's mascot." Bizarre.

devildeac
04-05-2016, 05:16 PM
I'll always blame Grayson. But, then again, he was likely in Derm polishing his 2015 championship ring.

PackMan97
04-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Who reacts to that play by thinking, "You know what? I'd feel a lot better if I sucker-punched my own team's mascot." Bizarre.

The same type of fan that reacts to a scam of fake classes spanning four decades by refusing any and all responsiblity and trying to deflect punishment onto a) a bunch of rouge academics and when that doesn't work b) the women's basketball team and when that doesn't wok c) delay any punishment to allow your cheating team a run at the NCAA title. That's who reacts that way.

FerryFor50
04-05-2016, 05:17 PM
I think you can see it here: http://thebiglead.com/2016/04/05/north-carolina-tar-heel-mascot-assault/

It appears the puncher is wearing an ugly shade of blue. Who reacts to that play by thinking, "You know what? I'd feel a lot better if I sucker-punched my own team's mascot." Bizarre.

It's the equivalent of kicking your dog, I guess.

CDu
04-05-2016, 05:19 PM

I think the guy in the light blue shirt nearby is a UNC cheerleader and not the puncher. Looks like the guy who punched the mascot was wearing a dark/black shirt.

Regardless, whether it was a UNC fan or Nova fan or neither, who reacts to a bball game by punching another human being?

Duke79UNLV77
04-05-2016, 05:22 PM
I think the guy in the light blue shirt nearby is a UNC cheerleader and not the puncher. Looks like the guy who punched the mascot was wearing a dark/black shirt.

Regardless, whether it was a UNC fan or Nova fan or neither, who reacts to a bball game by punching another human being?

Ah, a second puncher theory. Does the head go back and to the left? I blame Roger McDowell.

FerryFor50
04-05-2016, 05:23 PM

Wait a second.

There's a PERSON in there????

Next thing you'll tell me is that the Easter bunny and AFAM classes aren't real.

devildeac
04-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Ah, a second puncher theory. Does the head go back and to the left? I blame Roger McDowell.

Need Zapruder proof.

flyingdutchdevil
04-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Wait a second.

Next thing you'll tell me is that the Easter bunny and AFAM classes aren't real.

Stop. The Easter bunny is totally real. He gives me eggs and everything on Easter.

devildeac
04-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Wait a second.

Well, some schools put real people in those things:

http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/download/file.php?id=1151&t=1

BigWayne
04-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Some guys in suits run into his back and knock him down initially. Then they help him up and I think he falls backwards tripping on something underneath him.

OldPhiKap
04-05-2016, 05:59 PM
It was karma, manifested.

weezie
04-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Early this am my work computer began dying, the hot water heater at home began leaking and the cat barfed up a mouse.

What a beautiful happy sunshine joy of a day.

wsb3
04-05-2016, 06:17 PM
"We got beat in the game & if that was not a big enough insult someone sucker punched our dadgum mascot."

Ole Roy

wsb3
04-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Early this am my work computer began dying, the hot water heater at home began leaking and the cat barfed up a mouse.

What a beautiful happy sunshine joy of a day.

I am so glad I was not drinking coffee or anything else when I read this because I would have spewed whatever it was everywhere.. Still laughing weezie..:D

YmoBeThere
04-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Some guys in suits run into his back and knock him down initially. Then they help him up and I think he falls backwards tripping on something underneath him.

X2, move along nothing to see here except someone's colorful imagination and some grainy video footage.

ricks68
04-05-2016, 08:40 PM
X2, move along nothing to see here except someone's colorful imagination and some grainy video footage.

Watch carefully after he is picked up the first time and stop and start the video a few times. It looks like the cheerleader swings a right and hits him in the face. Note how the cheerleader's shirt comes out of the back of his pants as he swings seeming to indicate that it was pulled out by the swing motion. Just an opinion on my part ya know.:p

ricks

CDu
04-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Watch carefully after he is picked up the first time and stop and start the video a few times. It looks like the cheerleader swings a right and hits him in the face. Note how the cheerleader's shirt comes out of the back of his pants as he swings seeming to indicate that it was pulled out by the swing motion. Just an opinion on my part ya know.:p

ricks

I would be quite surprised if the cheerleader punched the mascot, considering that the mascot is usually closely affiliated with the cheerleaders. That doesn't make any sense. It looks like the cheerleaders are the ones trying to help the mascot up, which WOULD make sense.

jv001
04-05-2016, 08:49 PM
It's so hard to see just what happened. I thought that someone was helping the mascot up from beneath the floor level and then it looks like the guy in the light blue shirt accidentally hits the mascot in the head when he swings his arm. But like I said it's hard to tell. Maybe ol roy punched him for not guarding the guy taking the ball out. GoDuke!

SmartDevil
04-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Probably part of some UNC-CH mating ritual.

Reilly
04-05-2016, 09:50 PM
... who reacts to a bball game by punching another human being?

Kermit Washington.

wavedukefan70s
04-06-2016, 11:35 AM
He wasnt cheering hard enough.roy ordered a daggum code red on him.