PDA

View Full Version : Is Jamal Murray the next hated Kentucky player?

FerryFor50
03-05-2016, 05:12 PM
https://vine.co/v/iXJUzHg5Y1h

BandAlum83
03-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Definitely appears he turned his foot in for the intentional trip.

devildeac
03-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Worst damn case of intoeing I've ever seen ( http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00055) . We'll have to get billy to weigh in on this one. That can probably be corrected with surgery.

(and a reprimand from the SEC office)

:rolleyes:

DukeFanSince1990
03-05-2016, 05:37 PM
I expect this to be the lead on Sportscenter tonight, and be the lead story for the next 3 days. Patiently waiting....:rolleyes:

FerryFor50
03-05-2016, 05:43 PM
I expect this to be the lead on Sportscenter tonight, and be the lead story for the next 3 weeks. Patiently waiting...:rolleyes:

FIFY

Merlindevildog91
03-05-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm sure Daniel Ewing has already been accessed a technical.

gurufrisbee
03-05-2016, 06:00 PM
THAT is what an intentional trip looks like.

But what Kentucky players aren't hated?

hsheffield
03-05-2016, 06:01 PM
F450 you beat me to it.

on a somewhat related front:

Getting tired of the thug teams in the ACC. Did we absorb more than I thought from the Big East?

Miami, Pitt, FSU and now Louisville....they practically maul opposing teams. Agree with K about the refs losing control of the Duke-Louisville game. It's amazing to me that GA is taking so much heat for tripping someone.

at least Miami was called for a flagrant 1 today (Miami down 14 to VT w/ 5 min. left btw)

Chillduck
03-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Still no video on ESPN.

juise
03-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Somewhat related: While watching the first half of Duke/Carolina, I noticed that all of the C.L. Brown "tweets" on the front page of ESPN were pro-Carolina. I also remember he was the person who wrote the front page ESPN opinion piece about how Grayson should be suspended. I decided to Google him and see if there's any reason he might not like Duke.

Yep, Carolina grad.

Most of you probably knew that already, but it made things more understandable for me.

gurufrisbee
03-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Somewhat related: While watching the first half of Duke/Carolina, I noticed that all of the C.L. Brown "tweets" on the front page of ESPN were pro-Carolina. I also remember he was the person who wrote the front page ESPN opinion piece about how Grayson should be suspended. I decided to Google him and see if there's any reason he might not like Duke.

Yep, Carolina grad.

Most of you probably knew that already, but it made things more understandable for me.

ESPN employing Brown to cover the "ACC" is the worst decision they have made this side of employing Stephen A Smith for anything. He doesn't even pretend to be unbiased. He's a total pro-NC, anti-Duke jerk in EVERYTHING he writes - even when it doesn't logically involve either school. It's pathetic.

Newton_14
03-05-2016, 09:00 PM
yes and that's definitely dangerous and an intent to injure. Surely they threw him out of the game, right?:cool:

devildeac
03-05-2016, 09:04 PM
yes and that's definitely dangerous and an intent to injure. Surely they threw him out of the game, right?:cool:

Grayson got an email with a reprimand from the SEC office right after that game.:mad:

dukelifer
03-05-2016, 09:07 PM

I am sure Calipari will suspend him and I am sure some media type will say he pulled a "Grayson Allen".

kAzE
03-06-2016, 11:41 AM

You forgot to throw racial implications in there.

devildeac
03-06-2016, 11:49 AM
You forgot to throw racial implications in there.

Yea, maybe espn will turn him into the next hated Canadian player :rolleyes: .

WiJoe
03-06-2016, 12:02 PM

Yep, Carolina grad.

wonder if his degree is legit

CL ... hmmm ... carolina loser?

:cool:

weezie
03-06-2016, 12:55 PM
I'm sure young Mr. Murray is framing his letter of naughtiness as we type.