PDA

View Full Version : UNC Students Fail Miserably in Copying Duke's Campus Infiltration Video

Tom B.
03-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Heh.

http://www.campusrush.com/north-carolina-students-fail-miserably-in-copying-dukes-campus-video-1637188892.html?xid=si_social

Ima Facultiwyfe
03-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Heh.

http://www.campusrush.com/north-carolina-students-fail-miserably-in-copying-dukes-campus-video-1637188892.html?xid=si_social

Well, ya either got it or ya don't. Sorry 'bout the phone, hon.
Love, Ima

DukieInKansas
03-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Well, ya either got it or ya don't. Sorry 'bout the phone, hon. Bless your heart.
Love, Ima

Fixed it for you. :D

weezie
03-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Wow, that whole copycat thing was pretty awful. They are pathetic over at that "gazebo thing with the fountain" place.

Hingeknocker
03-03-2016, 03:47 PM
I guess Tar Heel fans should be fortunate that their athletes are better plagiarizers than their student broadcasters are.

luburch
03-03-2016, 03:55 PM
To be fair, this is more work than they ever do in actual class.

JasonEvans
03-03-2016, 05:22 PM
I'm shocked they posted this. It means they think they got revenge on Duke and that their ploy worked. Ummmm, it really didn't. The Duke fans weren't nearly as clueless as the Carolina ones.

Sad and pathetic... otherwise known as par for the course for Chapa Heeya.

Furniture
03-03-2016, 08:49 PM
So I must be in the minority. I thought it was a bit of harmless fun by them. I think that they even poked fun at themselves a little bit for being found out.
They seemed like nice kids. Some of you guys just take all this too seriously.

Edouble
03-03-2016, 09:45 PM
I guess Tar Heel fans should be fortunate that their athletes are better plagiarizers than their student broadcasters are.

You are implying that their athletes actually turned papers in.

Hingeknocker
03-04-2016, 09:34 AM
You are implying that their athletes actually turned papers in.

Great point. At least one of their athletes did turn a paper in, though.

(Top - AFAM paper that, per Mary Willingham, received an A; Bottom - Rosa Parks's autobiography for 2nd-4th grade readers)

FerryFor50
03-04-2016, 11:28 AM
So I must be in the minority. I thought it was a bit of harmless fun by them. I think that they even poked fun at themselves a little bit for being found out.
They seemed like nice kids. Some of you guys just take all this too seriously.

Sure they were having fun, but they were unoriginal and bad at it.

They're not immune to criticism because they're "kids" (18-22 year olds). They posted it online and wanted it to "go viral"

Henderson
03-04-2016, 11:32 AM
I watched it. Pale blue. Kudos to the UNC-CH kids who gave it a try. But to be honest, the original wasn't all that great anyway.

UrinalCake
03-04-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm shocked they posted this. It means they think they got revenge on Duke and that their ploy worked. Ummmm, it really didn't. The Duke fans weren't nearly as clueless as the Carolina ones.

That's what slays me - not that the video was so terrible, but that they actually THINK that they "burned" us. They think the fact that our fans have no clue who Kenny Williams is somehow reflects negatively on us. In truth, it speaks to how bad UNC sucks that a pretty good recruit hasn't hit a single three pointer all season.

grad_devil
03-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Duke Student Broadcasting had a response to the light-blue imitation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6fIg7hF8k

BluePanda
03-04-2016, 01:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WgFGx5XD5o

Furniture
03-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Sure they were having fun, but they were unoriginal and bad at it.

They're not immune to criticism because they're "kids" (18-22 year olds). They posted it online and wanted it to "go viral"

The Duke video was better in many ways but the UNC kids joined in the fun. It's just fun. Nice kids! Without this there wouldn't be this great basketball situation that we have between Duke and Carolina.

I love this back and forth. While many of the posters lament having to interact with Carolina fans i think win or lose its always fun. I love Duke basketball. I relish it every day. I just don't know how to hate!!!!
Eu não compreende!!