PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Pittsburgh (Feb 28, 2016)

JBDuke
02-28-2016, 04:04 PM
Who was Duke's Man of the Match in their 62-76 loss at Pitt?

weezie
02-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Matt was foul handcuffed but moving well.

duke4ever19
02-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Yikes. Sometimes I wish we could pick somebody on the opposing team who played a phenomenal game. I vote for the Pitt defense.

gurufrisbee
02-28-2016, 04:48 PM
The pilot who gets them out of there and ends the misery of this day.

JNort
02-28-2016, 10:14 PM
O man idk this might be the toughest pick I've ever had to make on here. DT struggled all day, Ingram struggled, Grayson was trying but was also having a tough go, Matt looked like his ankle was messing with him all game and it was really hampering him. Luke couldn't get any separation, Plumlee and Chase were both just outmatched. I'll vite for either Grayson or Luke but I'm gonna think on it some more

I hope Matt sits out next gane if his ankle was hurting him that bad. He couldn't even run let alone stay in front of his man today. He needs to stay off it a bit more cause we are gonna need him in the weeks to come.

jv001
02-29-2016, 06:59 AM
O man idk this might be the toughest pick I've ever had to make on here. DT struggled all day, Ingram struggled, Grayson was trying but was also having a tough go, Matt looked like his ankle was messing with him all game and it was really hampering him. Luke couldn't get any separation, Plumlee and Chase were both just outmatched. I'll vite for either Grayson or Luke but I'm gonna think on it some more

I hope Matt sits out next gane if his ankle was hurting him that bad. He couldn't even run let alone stay in front of his man today. He needs to stay off it a bit more cause we are gonna need him in the weeks to come.

I noticed the same thing with Matt. He just shuffled his feet and didn't really run. I'm sure he's hurting because I don't remember seeing this before. GoDuke!