PDA

View Full Version : Looking for link to video of UNC girl fighting with boyfriend after duke win???

BoiseDevil
02-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Any help here?

bedeviled
02-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Not sure how to embed a working Vine. Here are some links: https://vine.co/v/ivIw5QMLuqT or https://vine.co/v/ivIH9LbHeMr

BoiseDevil
02-18-2016, 11:31 AM
In my mind, here's what went down...

Guy: "Not one player with a killer instinct? WTF, call a TO huckleberry, the D was set. I'll bet I see Berry in class tomorrow...."

Girl: "STOP IT! You know I won the "drawing" and get to take all his tests this week..."

BoiseDevil
02-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Thx for link bedeviled!

Coballs
02-18-2016, 11:38 AM
Any help here?

I have a good video of The Scream. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

jcannon
02-18-2016, 11:51 AM
In my mind, here's what went down...

Guy: "Not one player with a killer instinct? WTF, call a TO huckleberry, the D was set. I'll bet I see Berry in class tomorrow..."

Girl: "STOP IT! You know I won the "drawing" and get to take all his tests this week..."

My bad lip reading skills tell me it was:

Guy: "Even Doherty knew how to call a daggum timeout."

CDu
02-18-2016, 11:53 AM
My bad lip reading skills tell me it was:

Guy: "Even Doherty knew how to call a daggum timeout."

Please, like that kid even knows who Doherty is. He was like 5 back when Doherty coached there.

PS - I suspect they are not boyfriend/girlfriend. But that's neither here nor there.

jcannon
02-18-2016, 11:59 AM
Please, like that kid even knows who Doherty is. He was like 5 back when Doherty coached there.

PS - I suspect they are not boyfriend/girlfriend. But that's neither here nor there.

Good point. I didn't even consider the age of the kid, or the fact that somehow all UNCheat fans seemed to have erased those years from their memory bank.

I also agree with the last part of your post, based on the face-paint application and the cute little footprint on his cheek.

Coballs
02-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Good point. I didn't even consider the age of the kid, or the fact that somehow all UNCheat fans seemed to have erased those years from their memory bank.

I also agree with the last part of your post, based on the face-paint application and the cute little footprint on his cheek.

Don't forget about his forearm warmers!

FerryFor50
02-18-2016, 12:11 PM
I suspect they were both a bit inebriated.

jcannon
02-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Don't forget about his forearm warmers!

I thought those were Elsa's gloves from his Halloween costume.