PDA

View Full Version : Grayson Allen gives the Crazies some love - and CANDY

JBDuke
02-16-2016, 10:26 PM
I haven't seen this posted elsewhere on the boards. If it's buried in a thread, please let me know.

Grayson Allen decided to pay a visit to Krzyzewskiville with some belated Valentine's candy for the camping Crazies. The best part of it all is Marshall's narration. That man has a future behind the microphone if he wants it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFLNFqmwoVw&app=desktop

westwall
02-16-2016, 11:29 PM
I haven't seen this posted elsewhere on the boards. If it's buried in a thread, please let me know.

Grayson Allen decided to pay a visit to Krzyzewskiville with some belated Valentine's candy for the camping Crazies. The best part of it all is Marshall's narration. That man has a future behind the microphone if he wants it.

Nice! Even 'haters' gotta like Grayson now. (well, maybe some . . . ?)

And, yes, we've also seen Marshall's ability with the microphone on Blue Planet.

Edouble
02-17-2016, 09:10 AM
Wow, Marshall is hilarious. He could take over for several ESPN talking heads right now.

devildeac
02-17-2016, 09:26 AM
Wow, Marshall is hilarious. He could take over for all ESPN talking heads right now.

FIFY. ;)

Sure, there's a wee bit of hyperbole there, but what the heck...

:o

MCFinARL
02-17-2016, 09:47 AM
Nice! Even 'haters' gotta like Grayson now. (well, maybe some . . . ?)

And, yes, we've also seen Marshall's ability with the microphone on Blue Planet.

Nah, haters still gonna hate, they will probably just see it as a ploy to improve his image. But he may win over some of the agnostics.

And it's pretty hard not to love Marshall, especially spiffed up in his uniform.

NYBri
02-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Tough not to like a 7' Duke Center in a uniform with a mic.

yancem
02-17-2016, 10:05 AM

I'm not sure what his commitment is to the military but the way he has been playing ball this season, he may have a future in the nba. I'm not saying he's a definite 1st rounder or anything but he is 7' and is showing strong rebounding skills, playing solid defense and is even showing an ability to put the ball through the hoop. With 2 brothers doing ok in the nba already, I would think there would be some teams willing to take a flier on him with at least a second round pick. Not sure what the army will have to say though.

FerryFor50
02-17-2016, 10:56 AM
Marshall's delivery reminds me of Bill Walton, but if Bill Walton's brain wasn't addled with LSD and THC.

Selover
02-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Marshall's delivery reminds me of Bill Walton, but if Bill Walton's brain wasn't addled with LSD and THC.

I can't decide which one would be more fun to hang out with... :cool:

jacone21
02-17-2016, 12:09 PM
I can't decide which one would be more fun to hang out with... :cool:

Definitely the THC. LSD is too intense and lasts too long.

Doria
02-17-2016, 04:55 PM
^ ha ha, but anyway, that's a really fun and nice video. Hard to believe that's the same guy who's always diving across the court; he always sounds so self-effacing in personal interactions. Great video!