PDA

View Full Version : Carmen Wallace

porkpa
02-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Did anybody notice in Von Miller's interview last night as the MVP of the Super Bowl, when he was asked about his impending free agency he said that he had full confidence in his agents including Dukie Carmen Wallace. He hinted that he would most likely resign with the Broncos, but he said he was sure that Camen and a name that escaped me would get him the best deal possible.
It seems that Wallace is a partner in the major agency Athletes First which represents many of the best NFL players including Miller, Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and several other big names.
Kind of ironic that a basketball player ends up representing only football players.
It seems like only yesterday that Crazies were chanting Car - man! Wall ace!, Car - man Wall - ace!, Car - man Wall - ace!
I'm very glad that he has apparently done so well for himself.
Somehow I messed up. I had meant to start a new topic. I have no idea how I ended up here. Perhaps the moderators can help this computer challenged individual and move this to where it belongs. So sorry.

[It's been moved to a new thread. - The Mods]

BD80
02-09-2016, 07:33 AM
Did anybody notice in Von Miller's interview last night as the MVP of the Super Bowl, when he was asked about his impending free agency he said that he had full confidence in his agents including Dukie Carmen Wallace. He hinted that he would most likely resign with the Broncos, but he said he was sure that Camen and a name that escaped me would get him the best deal possible.
It seems that Wallace is a partner in the major agency Athletes First which represents many of the best NFL players including Miller, Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and several other big names.
Kind of ironic that a basketball player ends up representing only football players.
It seems like only yesterday that Crazies were chanting Car - man! Wall ace!, Car - man Wall - ace!, Car - man Wall - ace!
I'm very glad that he has apparently done so well for himself.
Somehow I messed up. I had meant to start a new topic. I have no idea how I ended up here. Perhaps the moderators can help this computer challenged individual and move this to where it belongs. So sorry.

[It's been moved to a new thread. - The Mods]

The Mods have spoken!

cruxer
02-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Glad to hear Carmen is doing well! In this case, Von Miller will most definitely be re-signing with the Broncos as they've already said they'll franchise him if no agreement is reached. Either way, Mr. Wallace will get a nice cut of the deal with little to no risk of CTE. Not a bad deal!

-c

CDu
02-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Glad to hear Carmen is doing well! In this case, Von Miller will most definitely be re-signing with the Broncos as they've already said they'll franchise him if no agreement is reached. Either way, Mr. Wallace will get a nice cut of the deal with little to no risk of CTE. Not a bad deal!

-c

Correct. There is no way Miller is playing anywhere but Denver for the next two years at least.