PDA

View Full Version : Season football tickets go on sale today (2/3)

Devil in the Blue Dress
02-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Season football ticket sales begin today. Now that the construction is nearing an end, a variety of changes are apparent in terms of prices, locations and other details. The deadline to purchase before there is any movement to different locations is April 15.
https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=4200&_MODE_=SEASONSELECT&SALE_TKT_SEASON_ID=237136

CameronBornAndBred
02-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Are those GA tix $80 per game, or $80 for the season? I'm guessing the season...would be crazy otherwise.

Devil in the Blue Dress
02-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Are those GA tix $80 per game, or $80 for the season? I'm guessing the season...would be crazy otherwise.

That's the price for the season... a little over $13/game.

If you look at the reserved seat prices, you'll see that sitting on the east side will cost $260 (about $43/game). The west side is comprised of premium seats which will include the blue seats like those on the east side. West side premium is $320 (about $53/game) and premium under the cover of the tower at $400 (about $67/game).

Avvocato
02-03-2016, 05:48 PM
The one thing that is a little backwards is that the TV faces the visitor's sideline and seating. As we know, Duke rarely sells out. I imagine most of the attendance is on the Duke side. Therefore, the cameras always catch the less attended side for the game. I don't think there's anything to be done about it (at least until Duke sells out). I guess that's part of Duke's next phase in its football evolution. With recruiting classes like today, keep bringing in talent. Keep winning and going to bowl games. Challenge for the Coastal. Over time, hopefully more locals will want to attend games.

P.S. - I thought about the above looking at the seating/pricing chart in the above link.

Bob Green
02-03-2016, 06:05 PM
This statement is new:

General Admission Seating Options

General Admission season tickets are $80.00 each. General Admission sections range from section 22, odd numbered seats to section 16, even numbered seats. General Admission tickets will be section specific, and sections will be allocated based on Iron Dukes priority and consecutive years as a season ticket holder.

Those of us who always sit together in Section 19 are going to have to coordinate our ticket buying efforts to continue to sit together.