PDA

View Full Version : Good front page

Ima Facultiwyfe
01-26-2016, 09:05 AM
Good thoughts to ponder in your cover column today, JD. I sure hope the Crazies read it especially. The guys need them in Cameron and on a daily basis on campus.

Living in Chapel Hill, I understand the meaning of "arrogance" and strive to set a good example to my neighbors. The courtesy is frequently not returned,but I can always go away knowing I took the high road. It's not hard to do since our program and guys rarely give us anything to be sorry for. I'm grateful.

I love our team for their accomplishments, but even more because win or lose they're the kind of people we can count on. Now we need to be the kind of people they can count on.
Love, Ima

jv001
01-26-2016, 09:40 AM
Good thoughts to ponder in your cover column today, JD. I sure hope the Crazies read it especially. The guys need them in Cameron and on a daily basis on campus.

Living in Chapel Hill, I understand the meaning of "arrogance" and strive to set a good example to my neighbors. The courtesy is frequently not returned,but I can always go away knowing I took the high road. It's not hard to do since our program and guys rarely give us anything to be sorry for. I'm grateful.

I love our team for their accomplishments, but even more because win or lose they're the kind of people we can count on. Now we need to be the kind of people they can count on.Love, Ima

Wonderful post(sporks). I will still wear my Duke gear win or lose because I'm a Duke fan not a fair weather fan. I'm with you on the arrogance of the Uncheaters and most Duke fans that live in NC can relate to your post. Plus, we can be confident our players attend class and can spell their own names. GoDuke and GTHC!