PDA

View Full Version : Parking Near Cameron?

Trooper
01-15-2016, 11:01 AM
Does anyone have any good recommendations of where to park near Cameron on a game day? I've never had a car with me before, but I'm driving in from Charlotte tomorrow morning for the Notre Dame game and realized I have no idea if there's a decent parking lot to use for people going to the game.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Go Devils!

uh_no
01-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Does anyone have any good recommendations of where to park near Cameron on a game day? I've never had a car with me before, but I'm driving in from Charlotte tomorrow morning for the Notre Dame game and realized I have no idea if there's a decent parking lot to use for people going to the game.

Go Devils!

PG IV, just behind the bryan center off science drive

BLPOG
01-15-2016, 12:25 PM

Go Devils!

Do you have an alumni card? I usually park in one of the lots accessible using an alumni card "after hours" during the week and any time on weekends. The Allen lot works well for that. Unfortunately, this year they upgraded the card readers and for the moment alumni cards don't work for those lots, but you can go online and print out a parking pass with a bar code.

If you can't get into one of those lots, I'd second the recommendation to use the BC garage at its main entrance.

Bob Green
01-15-2016, 12:26 PM
The Small Circuit Lot is my recommendation.

uh_no
01-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Do you have an alumni card? I usually park in one of the lots accessible using an alumni card "after hours" during the week and any time on weekends. The Allen lot works well for that. Unfortunately, this year they upgraded the card readers and for the moment alumni cards don't work for those lots, but you can go online and print out a parking pass with a bar code.

If you can't get into one of those lots, I'd second the recommendation to use the BC garage at its main entrance.

you can also request a "night permit" which swipes you in to all the lots on the weekend. I forget what the requirements are if you can get one as an alum, or if you need a netid

Indoor66
01-15-2016, 12:51 PM
This LINK (http://parking.duke.edu/parking/athletic_event_parking/mens_basketball.php) takes you to Duke Parking information - related to Basketball events. You can find all parking information from that site.