PDA

View Full Version : ACC Tournament email from IDs

weezie
01-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Not the greatest set up this year. This came earlier today, excerpt:

"We also wanted to be as transparent as possible about our seat block for this year’s tournament. Our allotment this year will be fewer than 1,000 tickets, the least amount of ACC Tournament tickets we have ever received. Fewer tickets also mean fewer lower level seats. We are projecting that half of our Group 1 Iron Duke members will be seated in the upper level of the Verizon Center.

In addition to fewer seats available to Duke, it is also our turn to rotate to an end zone location. All of our tickets (lower and upper), will be in end zone sections for this year’s tournament."

:(

BigWayne
01-11-2016, 07:13 PM
Well that's what happens when you get up to 15 teams in the conference. Having it in Washington doesn't help either. Lot of tickets probably sucked up by govt. officials and politicians throwing their weight around. Another reason Greensboro is nice.

Kdogg
01-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Don't people still join other school's booster clubs for ACC tickets. In the early 00s, FSU was more than happy to take my membership and sell me tickets.

arnie
01-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Don't people still join other school's booster clubs for ACC tickets. In the early 00s, FSU was more than happy to take my membership and sell me tickets.

Yea try BC. They likely won't sell 50 tickets to their alums.