PDA

View Full Version : The Admiral's Incredibly Awesome Statement

4Gen
12-20-2015, 08:59 PM
David said on K's show that he's a little bit jealous of his son, Justin Robinson, because he's in an unbelievable situation at a great school with a fantastic coach and staff, and that it's a dream.

Wow.

Indoor66
12-20-2015, 09:20 PM
David said on K's show that he's a little bit jealous of his son, Justin Robinson, because he's in an unbelievable situation at a great school with a fantastic coach and staff, and that it's a dream.

Wow.

I agree with you: WOW. I have always admired David Robinson - a great athlete and a fine gentleman. I see the statement as an extremely high compliment.

Jeffrey
12-21-2015, 11:28 AM
I agree with you: WOW. I have always admired David Robinson - a great athlete and a fine gentleman. I see the statement as an extremely high compliment.

I also strongly agree, especially, given David's strong emphasis on education. David started a school district, mostly for kids at risk, and he did not hesitate to merger it into my friend's more substantial/successful one. No ego, all heart.

FerryFor50
12-21-2015, 12:55 PM

Wow.

Too bad he doesn't have any eligibility left. He probably could still step in as our starting center, even at his age.

kAzE
12-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Too bad he doesn't have any eligibility left. He probably could still step in as our starting center, even at his age.

If NBA players only had to play 30-40 games a season like college kids do, I'm betting a large majority of them would play into their late 30s and even early 40s. 82-100 games is wayyyyyyyyy too many games for the human body to sustain after age 30.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
12-22-2015, 11:37 AM
If NBA players only had to play 30-40 games a season like college kids do, I'm betting a large majority of them would play into their late 30s and even early 40s. 82-100 games is wayyyyyyyyy too many games for the human body to sustain after age 30.

Luckily, we have what, 17 - 20 games left? Come on David! Lace em up!

Kfanarmy
12-22-2015, 01:25 PM

Wow.

That's a nice quote from Lieutenant Robinson...

Anyone know how his son Justin is progressing?

fgb
12-22-2015, 02:20 PM
i remember watching him play for navy in 86, and thinking that he just seemed like a duke player. not to mention what a perfect fit he'd have been on that team. glad to see that he raised his son to be a duke guy!