PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Ga Southern (Dec 15, 2015)

JBDuke
12-15-2015, 08:55 PM
Who was Duke's Man of the Match in their win over Georgia Southern tonight?

subzero02
12-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Amile

Bob Green
12-16-2015, 04:57 AM
MOTM doesn't always align perfectly with the stat lines but Ingram's stat line was superb last night: 26 points, 14 rebounds, 2 assists, 0 turnovers, 2 blocks, 1 steal. He scored 26 points on 13 shots from the floor. Those numbers are so impressive.

Brandon Ingram is my MOTM!

Grayson Allen and Matt Jones are my runner-ups. Both guys played great!

Lar77
12-16-2015, 03:06 PM
Brandon had an excellent game and deserves MOTM.

I'm starting to compare Grayson with Kyle Singler (accounting for position differences). Tough; does what is needed to win - score, pass, rebound, etc. He gets an honorable mention for (1) getting raked on a no-call, then coming back in to score on a 3 and (2) helping Obi get his first points.

devildeac
12-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Brandon had an excellent game and deserves MOTM.

I'm starting to compare Grayson with Kyle Singler (accounting for position differences). Tough; does what is needed to win - score, pass, rebound, etc. He gets an honorable mention for (1) getting raked on a no-call, then coming back in to score on a 3 and (2) helping Obi get his first points.

This actually happened twice, IIRC. The second time was followed by a sorry-arse touch foul on us 30 feet from the rim and K went ballistic on one of the refs for about 30 seconds after that call as Grayson laid on the floor near our basket. I thought K was gonna get the T, but moving back into the "suggested" coaches' box may have saved him.