PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre Dayton front page piece....

DukeFanSince1990
12-14-2015, 09:05 AM
I think its actually DeAndre Ayton.

Ichabod Drain
12-14-2015, 10:38 AM
There are people out there who believe it is unlikely that Ayton plays college ball at all. He plays for Hillcrest Hoops in Arizona which is a school similar to where Derryck Thornton played (Findley Prep) in that the players just "attend" Hillscrest to play basketball but actually take classes at a another school, Starshine Academy. Starshine is supposedly being looked at by the NCAA and #1 player in 2018 Marvin Bagley just left Hillcrest as the season was starting. Bagley's father was quoted saying “We just needed immediate separation from that negative crowd.”

yancem
12-14-2015, 11:21 AM
I think its actually DeAndre Ayton.

I thought his announcement was rather interesting because from what I have read from recruiting sites I didn't think that there was much interest from either side. I'll be curious to see if he is serious or just putting out a list for the heck of it.

Li_Duke
12-14-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm not sure how much faith I can put in the writer or the list. The writer misspells Ayton as Dayton and then as Aston. I hadn't heard of any mutual interest with Ayton prior to this, primarily other big men such as Carter and Bamba.