PDA

View Full Version : Wojo & Marquette

Blue KevIL
12-12-2015, 03:39 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=400827761

Wojo & Marquette with a nice 57-55 win at Wisconsin today.
After a 1-2 start, the Golden Eagles have won 7 in a row.

Mods: Did not see the other thread... merge if necessary, my apologies.

phaedrus
12-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Meanwhile, Bo Ryan's Badgers lose back-to-back to in-state rival Marquette and in-state punching bag UW-Milwaukee. UW-Green Bay gets a chance to complete the sweep (or sorts) later this week.

Of course, Bo can point to the big win over UW-River Falls to kick off the season.

Edouble
12-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Meanwhile, Bo Ryan's Badgers lose back-to-back to in-state rival Marquette and in-state punching bag UW-Milwaukee. UW-Green Bay gets a chance to complete the sweep (or sorts) later this week.

Of course, Bo can point to the big win over UW-River Falls to kick off the season.

Green Bay has long been known to rent players.

Newton_14
12-12-2015, 08:30 PM

Did Bo feel Marquette did not "play the game the right way"? Remember it is very important to Bo that his team only lose when the other team plays the right way. With Wojo being the opposing coach and all, you have to assume the team battled hard and tried to draw fouls on the badgers, which you know, just isn't fair to the kids.

Bo coaches his teams in practice to not try to draw fouls on the opponent as he would not want to win under those circumstances and all.

However, Bo thinks we are not smart enough to notice he teaches his kids not to reach, and keep their hands up, but foul their man with their chest instead. And gee I hope Bronson's chin and jaw have healed up and all.... tragedy what that kid endured in the title game while crowding Tyus on a shot attempt. How dare Tyus go straight up for a jumpshot knowing full well Bronson's chest and chin were going to be in the way!

Sorry! I couldn't resist!

DevilWearsPrada
12-13-2015, 09:07 AM
Way to go Wojo and Marquette!!!!!!!!!!

Great win!!!!