PDA

View Full Version : Poll Question

DBFAN
12-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Feel free to move this to another thread, just didn't see this topic addressed anywhere.

I am still confused as to how Duke fell one spot in last weeks AP poll. Especially confused as to why Oklahoma jumped us. Especially since they were only 4-0 at the time. Both teams won easily yet somehow Duke fell back

I know polls are still a little meaningless at this point, just didn't understand why they fell back

Indoor66
12-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Feel free to move this to another thread, just didn't see this topic addressed anywhere.

I am still confused as to how Duke fell one spot in last weeks AP poll. Especially confused as to why Oklahoma jumped us. Especially since they were only 4-0 at the time. Both teams won easily yet somehow Duke fell back

I know polls are still a little meaningless at this point, just didn't understand why they fell back

Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men? Only the shadow knows. :cool:

OldPhiKap
12-05-2015, 03:55 PM

Just lots of early season fluidity, I guess. And with our young team, how good we look depends on what games you watched.

Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men? Only the shadow knows. :cool:

Did you have serial for breakfast?

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
12-05-2015, 04:10 PM

There is precious little logic to these polls, much less internal consistency. Just take solace in the fact that it really, really doesn't matter.

Indoor66
12-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Just lots of early season fluidity, I guess. And with our young team, how good we look depends on what games you watched.

Did you have serial for breakfast?

I had Lamont over for lunch. :cool: