PDA

View Full Version : New cal Kings rumors

BD80
11-21-2015, 09:13 PM
This is fun:

The belief still is it's a matter of when, not if, Karl will be removed as the head coach. ... owner Vivek ... Ranadivé's biggest dream is to have Kentucky coach John Calipari come out and coach this roster full of Kentucky players.

The belief is that Ranadive plans to make an offer that Calipari simply cannot refuse. ...

Ranadivé genuinely wants him on board. You can't look at their acquisition of so many Kentucky players, all that smoke, and not think it's serious.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25383914/report-kings-owner-intent-on-luring-kentuckys-john-calipari-to-sac

BD80
11-21-2015, 09:35 PM
BTW: "so many Ky players" = 3

Indoor66
11-21-2015, 09:43 PM
BTW: "so many Ky players" = 3

On that basis, Miami must be after K. They have and play 3 Dukies!

bob blue devil
11-21-2015, 10:05 PM
so... which KY commits are under LOI? according to verbal commits, monk and adebayo are verbal only... so arkansas and nc state are probably in their respective ears...

brevity
11-21-2015, 10:19 PM
"New cal Kings rumors"

Mods, can you please move this thread? I'm pretty sure that rumors about the mattress industry are Off-Topic.

Ultrarunner
11-21-2015, 10:41 PM
"New cal Kings rumors"

Mods, can you please move this thread? I'm pretty sure that rumors about the mattress industry are Off-Topic.

Apparently I have not shown enough love for others, so no spork. But that was funny, so thanks! Ranadivé seems ready to go to the mat(tress) for Calipari. One might think that works better with a certain in-state coach/rival.