LB Kelby Brown (leg)

CB Bryon Fields (leg)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

OG Cody Robinson (upper body)

DE Taariq Shabazz (leg)

OldPhiKap
11-19-2015, 11:35 AM
Not bad, all things considered.

Focus, fight, win. No joy in 'Hooville come Saturday. LGD!

Bob Green
11-19-2015, 03:17 PM
It is good to see Thomas Sirk listed as Probable so we will have both quarterbacks available on Saturday. Boehme should see action against Virginia because he earned it with a good performance last week. With a start under his belt, I expect he will be better this week.

Shaun Wilson at Questionable is better than Out but he probably will see limited action at best. The last thing needed is to rush Wilson back before he is ready and aggravate something long term.

duke blue brewcrew
11-20-2015, 09:33 AM
Not bad, all things considered.

Focus, fight, win. No joy in 'Hooville come Saturday. LGD!

Agreed. At least what few WRs Duke has left are healthy :)

jimsumner
11-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Agreed. At least what few WRs Duke has left are healthy :)

I note the smiley face.

Still, Duke does have a bunch of WRs. However, only McCaffrey, Nash and Rahming have done much at the college level. A great opportunity for Chris Taylor, Trevon Lee, Ryan Smith and/or Quay Chambers to step up.

If you see a chance, take it.

duke blue brewcrew
11-20-2015, 11:34 AM
I note the smiley face.

Still, Duke does have a bunch of WRs. However, only McCaffrey, Nash and Rahming have done much at the college level. A great opportunity for Chris Taylor, Trevon Lee, Ryan Smith and/or Quay Chambers to step up.

If you see a chance, take it.

I couldn't agree more actually. If they don't, then shame on them, good to know moving forward with recruiting, and next man up. I do believe Duke has a wealth of talent on the bench at WR, just not a wealth of experience. If a cancer has been removed from the locker room, and Duke just got better via addition by subtraction, then I'm all for it. Worst case, the Blue Devils build experience and figure out what they have waiting in the wings at WR. That said, Duke is a couple of injuries away from disaster with a two deep only rotation at each WR position.