PDA

View Full Version : Uni-Watch Season Preview from ESPN

neemizzle
11-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Not sure if anyone has talked about this or not, if it's been discussed, admins please move it to where it needs to be!

I'm a uniform/court design fan, so whenever these previews come out each year, I thoroughly enjoy them! This season is no exception. Our unis are very clean, obviously. But there are some of them for this year that I just have to wonder what these people were thinking in the design process?

Enjoy them, link below!

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/14067435/uni-watch-2015-16-college-basketball-season-preview-november-madness

DUKIECB
11-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Miami and Michigan...Yikes! Adidas needs to find a new design team.

elvis14
11-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Miami and Michigan...Yikes! Adidas needs to find a new design team.

I agree, the stripes below the waist line (i.e. junk stripes) do not look good at all. I like UVa's uniforms with Tony Bennett's "Five Pillars" on the inner collar (the five: Humility, Passion, Unity, Servanthood, Thankfulness).

neemizzle
11-12-2015, 10:34 AM
I agree, the stripes below the waist line (i.e. junk stripes) do not look good at all. I like UVa's uniforms with Tony Bennett's "Five Pillars" on the inner collar (the five: Humility, Passion, Unity, Servanthood, Thankfulness).

I like all the throwback ones in line this year. They all look clean.

weezie
11-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Miami and Michigan...Yikes!

Haha, that michigan uni is funny. Predicting sparty points and laughs.

Oooo, kansas looks a bit Globetrottery.

flyingdutchdevil
11-12-2015, 07:07 PM
-Louisville's jerseys: Has an old-school feel to it, especially the cream color.
-VCU: simple but somehow modern
-Portland State: I somehow really like it
-Indiana: I like the stars and the brighter red. Stars are really cool. Like the World Cup!
-Nebraska: Their retro jersey is amazing
-Wisconsin: Like Louisville's
-Kansas: simple and retro

I do not like:
-Miami: Those shorts are terrible.
-Fordham: Maybe the most boring jersey I've ever seen.

Random thought: how does Duquesne get 6 different jerseys? Six!